79

imagines

Minseok just reached home after practice soaked in sweat and you immediately asked, ‘ How was practice today Minseok? ‘ ‘ It was great baby~ ‘ He replied with a smile, after which going into the kitchen to get a cup of water. He came out and sat beside you, resting his head on your shoulder. ‘ Ew you’re so sweaty! ‘ You said with a chuckle. ‘ Go and take a quick shower first! ‘ You added. ‘ Aish alright alright! I planned something for you today by the way~ ‘ Minseok replied with a wink, and went into your room to get his clothes and after which taking a shower. What is he up to again, you mumbled to yourself. Minseok has been your boyfriend of three and a half years, and you’ve always remembered the tough times that you two had been through. He was still chasing after his dream that time, but he always felt that he was never good enough, in terms of every single thing that he do. Even though he was a great dancer, he never felt confident enough to stand out and dance like how he should. He was a really sweet guy, but he didn’t have the courage to confess to you at the very start. You were so lost in your thoughts that you didn’t realize Minseok was already done, and he opened the door again to take something from outside. He came back inside and handed you a bouquet of pink roses, with a teddy bear attached to it and the bear was holding a tiny box.

‘ Baby, I know that our relationship didn’t started off well at the start, but because of you, I got better as a person, and now, I can provide not just myself but also the two of us with a better life. If it wasn’t for you, I won’t be who I am now, you completed my life baby. Pink roses represent appreciation and it also means thank you, thank you for being in my life y/n, ‘ Minseok said as he looked at you deeply in the eyes, and you found yourself getting lost in his words. He took off the box and kneeled down, opening it and said, ‘ Will you marry me? ‘ You were still making sense of what just happened, and now he’s kneeling in front of you. ‘ What did you just said? ‘ You asked, after coming back to your senses. ‘ I asked if you’ll like to be the umma of my kids~ Marry me? ‘ Minseok replied with his cheeky smile. ‘ I’ll take that as a yes~ ‘ Minseok said and he took out your hand and put on the ring that was in the box for you. You hugged him tightly as you controlled your tears from flowing and said, ‘ Pabo~ I was just doing what I should do~ Without you, my life won’t be complete too~ ‘ ‘ Baby just let your tears flow~ ‘ Minseok said as he caressed your face with his manly hands. You buried your face in his chest and did as you’re told. ‘ I don’t want to see your tears after tonight anymore alright? Don’t let your precious tears flow because of me~ ‘ Minseok added. You nodded, and Minseok gave you a kiss on your forehead.