32

imagines

 

‘ WHAT? SHE FAINTED?! I’LL BE THERE, ‘ Yixing said into the phone, almost shouting into it. ‘ Guys I got to go y/n fainted come over after you all are done okay! ‘ Yixing said to the other eleven boys as he quickly took his belongings and rushed out of the practice room. He isn’t the type to leave practice half way but this is way too serious, he had to leave. The other boys were starting to get worried and thankfully, their practice will be ending soon. ‘ May I know where’s y/n ‘s ward? ‘ Yixing asked as soon as he reached the hospital, panting and trying to catch his breath. He ran towards your ward and asked the doctor about your condition, finally heaving a sigh of relief and went into your ward. He sat down beside you and brushed your bangs away, saying, ‘ I’m here y/n, I’m so, so glad that you’re okay. ‘ After which he hold your hand and placed it against his face, while he just looked at you. ‘ Mm~ Why am I here? ‘ You asked in your weak voice as you opened your eyes. ‘ You’re awake baby~ Aish don’t you remember? You fainted! Haven’t you been taking your meals regularly you silly girl! ‘ He replied. ‘ I ate.. But I don’t have much appetite recently~ ‘ You answered as you rubbed your eyes. You didn’t know that you’ll end up in the hospital because you haven’t been taking your meals regularly. ‘ Must be because of this little fellow here~ ‘ Yixing said as he placed his hand on your tummy. ‘ After being with me you became dense too y/n~ It’s been three months already~ ‘ He added. ‘ Really? ‘ You asked as you sit up. ‘ Will I lie about such things baby? ‘ Yixing replied as he immediately adjusted your pillow to make you feel more comfortable. You put your hands on top of his, and said, ‘ I’m sorry baby, I didn’t take good care of you~ ‘ ‘ Remember to take good care of yourself and our baby from now on alrights? ‘ Yixing said as he gave you a peck on your lips.