50

imagines

You woke up to find Yixing right beside you, holding your hands tightly in his and placing it against his face. ‘ Hm? Why am I here? ‘ You asked as you sat up, because you remembered that you were in the living room just now. ‘ Silly, you fall asleep on the sofa just now~ And I carried you in here~ ‘ Yixing replied as he stick his tongue out. He leaned in closer and hold your hand tighter, saying, ‘ I saw the picture baby, it’s going to be hard on you for now~ But I’ll be right here with you~ ‘ ‘ What picture? ‘ You asked, puzzled as you have no idea what he was talking about. Wait, did he saw the ultrasound scan picture, you asked yourself after a few seconds, and turned around to look for it. ‘ Are you looking for this baby? ‘ Yixing asked and you were right, he saw it. ‘ Yixing.. ‘ You mumbled as you squeezed his arm. You wanted to keep it from him first, until you’re ready to break the news to him, but now that he have found out, you couldn’t hide it anymore. ‘ Wae? I promise I’ll take good care of you and our baby~ ‘ Yixing said as he your silky hair. ‘ I didn’t expect you to know about it so fast that’s all~ ‘ You replied with a smile. ‘ Aishh I’m not so dense now baby, you put it right beside you just now~ ‘ Yixing said as he rubbed your tummy. ‘ Omg stop it Yixing it’s ticklish! ‘ You said with a squeal.