21

imagines

 

‘ What do you want you this naughty deer, ‘ you asked as you looked up a little and continued with your homework. ‘ Hey you’re supposed to spend the day with me today! ‘ Your classmate, at the same time also your neighbor, Luhan replied. ‘ Alright alright! Let me just finish this and we’ll go! ‘ You said as you went back to thinking about this problem that you were to solve. Why do I even like such a boring girl like you, he thought. Rest assured y/n he won’t like you back just go ahead and be yourself then, was what you were thinking about. ‘ I think I might need some more time, do you want to go first? ‘ You asked as you continued looking at the problem, as you knew that he was still there. There was no reply, and you turned to your left and right but Luhan was nowhere in side. ‘ Silly girl, don’t you know that I like you all along? ‘ Was what you heard from behind you, as you felt arms slipping around your waist, and a chin resting on your shoulder. ‘ I like you y/n, do you like me back? ‘ Luhan asked, as he hold you even tighter to him. ‘ Then don’t you know that I like you all along too? ‘ You asked softly, but was enough for him to hear, since the two of you were so closed to each other. After you finished your sentence, he turned your face around with one of his hands and gave you a deep and passionate kiss on your lips.