22

imagines

 

‘ Baby, no, WAIT! ‘ Luhan said as he tried to stop you from leaving the club. You know that it’s his birthday today, and he’s free to do anything he wants, but you just don’t like the idea of him being in a club and dancing with all those pretty and hot girls. ‘ This shouldn’t happen on my birthday oh gosh! ‘ Said Luhan as he quickly took his jacket and settled the bill before leaving the club to catch up with you. You walked out of the club quickly as the music was giving you a terrible headache. It was his birthday, and you wanted to share the news of him being a father soon in just a few more months with him this very day, but you were pretty disappointed that even after having a stable relationship he still likes to club so much. You started to walk faster as you just wanted to go home quickly as you could feel the tears forming in your eyes, and you didn’t want anyone to see that. ‘ Y/N! Wait! ‘ Luhan called out to you from behind, but you just walked faster and faster, but in a moment you see a patch of darkness. You woke up to find yourself in bed, Luhan right beside you, touching your forehead to see if you got a fever. ‘ Did you sleep well? ‘ Luhan asked as he your hair. You tried to sit up, but he pushed you back slightly and said, ‘ Just rest well first y/n, I promise you I’ll quit clubbing, I swear.. ‘ You covered his mouth with your hand quickly to stop him from saying anything else. ‘ I can’t let anything happen to you, what is going to happen to us if anything happens to you.. ‘ You said as you tilted your pillow and lay your back against it. ‘ Us? You’re.. ? ‘ Luhan asked, looking at you with his wide eye expression. You nodded, and he pulled you into his chest, hugging you tightly. ‘ I’m sorry, I’m so sorry y/n, for making you go through all this. I’ll be more sensible in the future, to be a good husband and a good dad, this is probably my best birthday gift ever, ‘ he said, after which giving you a peck on your forehead.