69

imagines

You reached home to find Yixing coming out of your daughter’s bedroom, and you figured out that since you reached home later than usual today, he must have tucked her into bed. ‘ Baby~ You’re back~ ‘ Yixing said as he went up to you and slipped his arms around your waist. You smiled and asked, ‘ So did you have a hard time tucking her into bed? ‘ ‘ How did you do it every single night? I don’t understand~ ‘ Yixing replied and you chuckled, pinching his cheeks lightly and said, ‘ It’s been a little tough on you tonight~ ‘ ‘ Aish just go and shower now baby, I’m exhausted~ ‘ Yixing said as he went behind you and pushed you lightly into the bedroom. ‘ Well you can sleep first if you’re really tired you silly~ ‘ You answered as you went to take your towel and clothes, and after which going into the bathroom. ‘ I want you to be beside me when I’m sleeping! ‘ Yixing said, a little louder so that you could hear him clearly. You smiled to yourself and have a quick shower, and when you’re done, you went out of the bathroom, seeing Yixing taking out the hairdryer. ‘ Come here baby, ‘ Yixing said as he pulled you into his lap. ‘ I’ll help you to dry your hair~ ‘ He added. ‘ Alright, don’t burn my hair~ ‘ You turned around and said, and ended up getting poked by him. After Yixing finished drying your hair, he put the hairdryer away and hid his face in your neck, mumbling, ‘ You smell so good baby~ ‘ ‘ Go away! ‘ You replied with a chuckle, flicking his ear lightly and he got up right away. ‘ Oww it hurts! I’m not letting you off tonight even though I’m tired! ‘ Yixing said as he pinned you down and started tickling you, making you giggled.