80

imagines

It was past midnight and you were waiting for your husband, Yixing to come home. He told you that he’ll be meeting up with his friends tonight, and you expect him to come home drunk. As expected, he did. The moment you heard the door, you rushed to open it and Yixing collapsed on you immediately. ‘ Yixing! ‘ You hissed as you struggled to bring him into your bedroom. ‘ I told you not to drink so much didn’t I! ‘ You said as you throw him on the bed. You helped him to take off his shoes and socks, and after placing them away, you went to remove his blazer, after which you tried to his shirt, but he held your wrist tightly and mumbled, ‘ Who are you what are you trying to do.. ? ‘ You didn’t respond and continued to his shirt, but he stopped you again and said, ‘ Omg leave me alone! I’m a married man I have a wife and she’s waiting for me at home! Asdfghjkl.. ‘ And with that, he went into deep slumber. You smiled at what he just said, dense and forgetful as he might be, but the fact that he still remember his wife even when he’s drunk was just heartwarming. You snuggled in with him in bed and pulled up the blanket, to cover Yixing and yourself. ‘ Sleep well baby~ ‘ You whispered as you patted him lightly on his chest.