81

imagines

‘ Alright boys time for a break now! ‘ You shouted to your husband and son, signaling them to come to your area as you wiped your sweat away. Minseok came over with your son right away, patting him on his back as he smiled brightly to you. You handed them their water bottles and helped your son to wipe off his sweat. ‘ Tsk look at you it’s warm isn’t it~ ‘ You said as you pinched his cheeks lightly. ‘ But umma I’m having fun~ ‘ He replied cutely, as he put down the soccer ball, making you smiled. ‘ Jealous husband is here, ‘ Minseok said with a pout as he sat down beside you. ‘ You! Making your wife come all the way here and have to bear with the freaking warm weather! ‘ You said as you took another towel and put it in his face. ‘ Ow but baby~ Why did you helped our son to wipe his sweat but throw the towel in my face! ‘ Minseok said as he showed you his puppy eyes. ‘ I can’t stand you Minseok! ‘ You said with a chuckle as you took the towel and do the same to him. ‘ Appa is being all clingy to you umma! ‘ Your son said as he pointed at Minseok. ‘ He does it all the time! ‘ You replied as you looked at Minseok and patted his cheeks lightly. He smiled and said, ‘ We take turns to cling onto each other baby~ Remember the time when you’re having him, you don’t even want to let go of me even when we were sleeping! ‘ ‘ So now it’s your turn huh? ‘ You said with a chuckle. ‘ Aish appa is manly when he plays soccer and stuffs but when he’s in front of umma he becomes a kid like me, ‘ your son added as he stood up and took the soccer ball. ‘ Ooh is it? Or should we have another baby to make you clingy all over me again? ‘ Minseok whispered in your ears and you pinched him and said, ‘ Kim Minseok! ‘ And he showed you his cheeky smile, running back to the soccer field with your son again.