58

imagines

 ‘ Time to sleep now baby~ ‘ Yixing said as he closed his book and tried offing the lights, but you hold onto his arm tightly. ‘ Aww wae, aren’t you tired baby? ‘ Yixing asked as he turned around to look at you. ‘ I am, but she isn’t.. ‘ You replied with a pout as you rubbed your swelling belly. ‘ She’s so restless today, kept on moving around and kicking me~ ‘ You added. It’s been two years since you and Yixing were married and in another three months’ time, the two of you are going to be parents. ‘ Baby girl give your mummy a break okay? It’s not easy carrying you around, time to sleep my two babies~ ‘ Yixing said as he patted your tummy, and right after that you felt a strong kick inside. ‘ She’s not listening to you Yixing~ ‘ You said. ‘ Just lay down first baby, ‘ Yixing replied as he shifted your pillow and helped you to lay down comfortably on your bed. He then turned his body over to face you and started singing, patting your tummy at the same time. Your eyes were closing and it seems that his singing worked, because you can only feel some light and tiny movements inside. You put your hands on top of his and said, ‘ It’s better now Yixing, she’s listening~ ‘ ‘ So rest well then~ Good night my babies~ ‘ Yixing replied as he pulled the blanket closer to make sure that you’re covered and turned off the lights, after which snuggling in with you under the blankets.