86

imagines

' I'm so sorry y/n, but I'm afraid that you'll have to stop work for now, ' your boss said to you as you finished packing your things right after a photoshot. ' What? Why? ' You asked as you looked at him in shock. ' Erm your stomach.. ' He replied as he looked at it, and you took your handbag to cover your stomach immediately. ' Ohh.. Alright.. ' You replied and bowed to him, after which leaving the place and going off to take the public bus to the hospital to visit your boyfriend, Sehun. It has been three months since Sehun's accident and also three months since you discovered your pregnancy. Only three months, and you'll have to stop your job. Well, but you understand where your boss was coming from. No one will want to see a model with her tummy sticking out. How are you going to survive the next months or even years without Sehun or even income?

Even though he's already out of the danger zone, he is still in a coma and even the doctors can't give you their words on when he's going to wake up. It was a hit and run, and thankfully the one who did all this had been caught but you can't be bothered to care more, you just want Sehun to be safe and hopefully awake anytime soon. You reached his ward to see Chanyeol inside, and once he saw you, he stood up and handed you something. ' y/n, this are Sehun's savings and I think it'll be able to last you for a few months. I'll try to ask the others for some help too, ' he said as he handed you Sehun's passbook.

You didn't want to live off on his savings, but you have no more choice. You thanked him and he left, leaving you and Sehun alone. You sat down beside Sehun and caressed his face gently, saying, ' Sehun ahh~ I got saked today because my stomach is getting noticeable.. I need you, our baby need you~ ' You rubbed your tummy lightly as tears flowed down your cheeks. ' You've been sleeping for so long Sehun, wake up quickly~ Even if it's not for me but for our baby please? Don't you want to be there when he or she is being born? ' You added as you held his hand tightly. You continue looking at him and sighed, just when will he wake up?

- 3 months later -

You managed to find a part time job that earns quite a bit of money and it was because your boss was understanding and kind too. She hired you despite knowing about your pregnancy and that's how you managed to survive the last three months. But as your tummy gets bigger and bigger, it makes it more difficult for you to move around and let alone work. Thus, you have no choice but to stop and depend on your savings. You walked into Sehun's ward and sat down beside him, catching your breath for a bit before talking to him.

' Sehun ahh, this time round I've have to stop work cause I can't handle it anymore~ Our baby is growing well in here and I need to stop working too. The doctor said it's a boy Sehun~ It's about three more months till he's born.. ' You said as you took a wet towel and wiped his face and body gently. After you're done, you sat beside him on his bed and took his hand, placing it on your belly saying, ' Sehun ah, can you feel his movements? He's gonna meet you soon~ But do you really want me to give birth myself? ' You put his hands back under the blanket and sat down con the chair, trying hard to not let your tears fall. Soon, it was night time and you ended up falling asleep there.

You woke up and felt someone caressing your hair. Could it be.. You looked up immediately and saw Sehun sitting on his bed and smiling at you. You stood up and crashed your body against his, hugging him so tightly. He returned the hug and mumbled, ' Mianhae baby~ ' You shook your head, swallowing all your tears and you can't say anything at all. ' Baby, are you okay? ' Sehun said as he let go slightly and looked at you, placing his hands on your shoulder. You looked at him and hit him on his chest, saying, ' Of course I'm not! Why did you sleep for so long! ' You hugged him again, hoping for this moment to stay forever. ' I'm sorry~ I heard the things that you said, I was just too tired. But I don't want you to give birth by yourself in three months time~ I want to be beside you, giving you my arms for you to bite or my ear for you to pull when you're in pain, ' Sehun said as he patted your back lightly. ' Silly boy.. ' You mumbled. ' Hush baby stop your tears~ ' Sehun added as he wiped your tears off. ' Come on lay down beside me I miss this so much, ' Sehun said as he make space for you on his bed. ' What? Sehun ah I'm not as petite as before look at me how am I going to squeeze in with you? ' You replied. ' Aish come here, ' Sehun said as he pulled you closer, and you ended up on his lap. He envelope you in his arms and you just lean back, resting your neck on his shoulder. ' I'm not gonna leave you alone anymore baby, ' Sehun mumbled. ' You better not, ' you replied as you put your hands on his. You felt a kick inside and Sehun immediately asked, ' The baby kicked right? Was it painful? '

You shook your head and replied, ' I'm used to it already~ The baby's naughty, just like you~ ' Sehun chuckled and said, ' We're expecting a baby boy right? ' You nodded, as Sehun hugged you tighter. ' I wonder if he'll have my eyes or your eyes, my nose or your nose, who do you think he'll look like baby? ' Sehun asked. ' I don't know, but I him to look like you though~ ' You answered as you caressed his face. ' ' Ow why? A mixture of us will be so perfect~ ' Sehun replied as he gave you a peck on your neck. ' I want to see a mini you running around that's why~ ' You added. The baby kicked again, and you said with a smile, ' You're excited to hear daddy's voice aren't you? ' ' Aegi ah, stop kicking mummy it's gonna hurt~ I can't wait to meet you, so behave and grow well in there alrights? ' Sehun said as he caressed your tummy. You rubbed his hand softly and said, ' It's okay, doesn't really hurt now~ I'm sure our boy can't wait to meet you too~ Just three more months baby, stay in there for three more months before you meet us okay~ ' And Sehun gave you a peck on your neck.

It was just a few more days to your due date, and thankfully, Sehun's in the house with you, if not you'll have to stay in the hospital. You were resting on the couch with him by your side when you squeezed his arm and said, ' I'm so nervous Sehun, I feel uneasy too~ ' ' Don't be baby, I'll be right beside you no matter what happens, ' he replied as he hold you closer to him. ' Rest for a bit okays? ' Sehun added, and you nodded as you closed your eyes. You felt him planting a kiss on your tummy and you were soon drifting off to dreamland. You woke up in just a few hours time as you felt rather uneasy, and you were about to go to the washroom when you felt a strong contraction.

You squeezed Sehun's hand and screamed, ' Sehun! I think he's coming! ' ' What where when how omg! ' Sehun said as he woke up immediately, turning his head around and then coming back to his senses and calling for the ambulance. You were soon in labour and Sehun's right beside you, you did what the nurses and doctor told you to, but the pain was just too much for you to take. You screamed in pain as you squeezed Sehun's arm, and you're not the only one in pain, Sehun is too, since you literally did anything you could ever imagined to him. You finally heard the sound of your baby boy crying after many hours, and as Sehun wiped your sweat away, one of the nurse brought him to you. You held him in your arms and said in your weak voice, ' Sehun ahh, we finally met our boy.. ' He nodded as he gave you a peck on your forehead, saying, ' Yea baby, now get some rest okay, it's been hard on you~ '

After a day or so of sleeping, you woke up and saw Sehun sitting beside you, with his head down, and behind him was the bassinet where your baby boy was. He must have been tired too, you thought. You patted his head gently, and he woke up. ' Hmm baby~ Did you rest well? ' Sehun asked in his sleepy voice as he stretched himself. You saw scars and injuries on his arm, and you pointed and said, ' Did I do that to you? Mianhae Sehun ahh.. ' ' Aish it's nothing baby~ Don't be sorry, this is really nothing as compared to what you've been through~ And thank you so much baby, for giving birth to our baby boy, ' Sehun replied as he sat beside you and bend down, giving you a peck on your lips.