85

imagines

‘ Look y/n!! Isn’t this amazing?! ‘ Your best friend, Minjoo said as she grabbed your hand while looking at the monitor screen in the clinic. Yes, it was not your husband or even your boyfriend who accompanied you here but your best friend. You wanted to come alone but she insisted on accompanying you. ‘ Mm, ‘ you replied with a nod. You were definitely not in the mood for anything else, and now that a little life is growing inside of you, it just adds on to your troubles. You clearly know who the father of the baby was, it was Baekhyun, your boyfriend, or should you say your ex-boyfriend. You relationship hasn’t been smooth for a few months now due to various reasons and you both decided to give each other a month to cool down and think about the future. You spent the first few days crying and crying, and eventually draining yourself out which led to you finding out about the baby, since you fainted at home and Minjoo sent you to the hospital for a detailed check-up. After knowing that you’re carrying his baby, you know that you want and you will keep and raise this child by yourself, because you still love him. You didn’t want to let Baekhyun know, cause you’re afraid that he might come back to you just because of the baby, and you didn’t want that. If he loves me, he will come back for me, and only for me, was what you thought. ‘ y/n, are you sure you don’t want to let him know? ‘ Minjoo asked as she held you gently while both of you went out of the clinic ‘ Mm, please, please don’t tell anyone okay? ‘ You replied, and she nodded with a sigh. Once the two of you reached home, you went to rest on your bed and Minjoo said, ‘ Now rest well okays~ ‘ She handed you a picture and added, ‘ Here, picture of the baby~ I’ll get going now~ ‘And she left. You looked at the picture again and started thinking about everything all over again. ‘ Baby, mianhae~ I missed your dad so much, but you might not be able to see him, he won’t even know about your existence.. I’m sorry.. ‘ You mumbled as you placed your hand on your stomach, eventually falling asleep.

You woke up to find yourself lying comfortably on your bed, and also to the aroma of food coming from the kitchen. You got up to see who’s in your house and you were shocked when you saw a familiar figure in your kitchen. It was Baekhyun. ‘ Baek? ‘ You mumbled, and you felt yourself trembling. He turned around and gave you a smile, walking closer to you and giving you a tight hug. You hugged him back, for a long time and you wished time will just stop at this moment. ‘ Baby, I’m so sorry, sorry for making you shed your precious tears for me, sorry for making you so upset, sorry for making you wait so long. I realize that I really can’t be without you these few weeks, I felt that my life was just incomplete without you. Can things be the same as before? ‘ He asked as both of you pulled away from the hug You nodded and said, ‘ I love you so freaking much Baek~ ‘ And he gave you a passionate kiss on your lips. After he’s done, he added, ‘ And sorry for letting you go on your first check-up on your own baby~ ‘ ‘ What? How did you know?! ‘ You asked immediately. ‘ Aish you were holding onto the picture just now silly~ Why didn’t you tell me earlier? ‘ ‘ You didn’t come back to me because of the baby right? ‘ You asked as you looked down at the floor. ‘ Of course not! I came back after realizing that I can’t live without you, and then finding out about our baby~ ‘ Baekhyun said as he hold both of your hands. ‘ I didn’t want to let you know because I’m afraid that you’ll come back only because of our baby and not because of me~ ‘ You replied. ‘ Silly girl, that’s not true~ I love you, in the past, present and future. It doesn’t matter if we have kids I’ll still come back to you baby, ‘ Baekhyun answered. ‘ How long has it been? ‘ He asked. ‘ Around three months already~ ‘ You replied. He carried you bridal style into your bedroom and said, ‘ Ahh you should rest more baby~ I made dinner too~ ‘ He placed you gently on your bed and went out, coming back with a tray of food. ‘ Aish I’m not sick I can feed myself~ ‘ You said as he fed you. ‘ I’m going to make up for the days where I made you sad, so just let me do this okays? ‘ He replied. After he finished, he placed his hand on your belly and said, ‘ Aegi ahh~ Sorry for not being with you at the start, I’ll try to be the best appa from now on okays? Grow well in there and listen to your umma too~ ‘ You put your hands on top of his and said with a smile, ‘ I’m so glad that you came back~ I was just telling our baby that you might not even know his or her existence~ ‘ ‘ Aish baby how could you say that! Aegi ah erase that from your memory okay umma doesn’t know what she’s talking about~ ‘ Baekhyun said, making you chuckled. ‘ Promise me you’ll never ever leave me no matter what happens okays? ‘ You said as you placed your other hand on his face gently. ‘ Silly, of course~ ‘ Baekhyun replied as he leaned in and gave you a peck on your forehead.