71

imagines

 ‘ Happy birthday y/n! ‘ Your best friend said to you as she handed you her present the moment you stepped into the classroom. ‘ Thank you! ‘ You replied, as you took her gift and started walking towards your table. It was filled with some handwritten letters and before you even take a closer look at them, your other classmates, to be exact, your male classmates started wishing you happy birthday and handing you their presents. You thanked and chatted with some of them who are closer with you. Your phone vibrated and you checked your message: ‘ I’ll wait for you outside your class once school’s over! – Yixing <3 ‘  You smiled  to yourself and keep the gifts inside your bag, waiting for class to be over soon so that you get to meet you boyfriend Yixing. Once school was over, you walked out of the class and Yixing was there, leaning against the lockers outside and smiling the moment he saw you. ‘ Happy birthday~ ‘ Yixing whispered as he took your hands and interlocked his fingers with yours. ‘ Tsk you can’t even wait till we’re out of school~ ‘ You said with a chuckle, as you leaned against him slightly. ‘ Did a lot of guys talked to you today? Hmph, ‘ Yixing asked as you two started walking out of the school. ‘ Are you jealous? ‘ You asked as you squeezed his arm lightly. ‘ I sure am~ I’m gonna throw their presents away~ ‘ Yixing said as he stuck his tongue out, and you hit him lightly. ‘ Aish silly boy! ‘ You said. ‘ I’m taking you to somewhere special today~ ‘ Yixing replied with a wink. The two of you soon arrived at the amusement park, and you were pretty surprised. After all, he wasn’t the type who will really plan special dates. ‘ Is this your surprise for me? ‘ You asked, smiling at the thought that he actually thought of taking you here. ‘ It’s just getting started baby~ ‘ He replied. The two of you went for the different rides and had a lot of fun, and eventually, it was time to go. ‘ I’ll go to the washroom first okay baby~ ‘ Yixing said, walking away after you nodded. You were wondering why he was taking so long when you heard a familiar voice though the speaker in the amusement park.

 

‘ Hi, today is my girlfriend’s birthday and I’ll like to make it a memorable day for her. She’s probably near the area where there’s a small water fountain and wearing a hoodie over her uniform. If you guys see her, can you all please step forward and wish her a happy birthday before it hits 12am? I’ll be grateful to anyone who does it. ‘ And you knew that was Yixing’s voice. What was he saying, you asked yourself, and before you even get lost in your thoughts, there’s really people who came up to you to wish you an happy birthday. You bowed and thanked them, wondering when will Yixing be back when you heard, ‘ y/n, once again, happy birthday. Many people said that high school relationships won’t last, but with you, I know it’ll be different. I know you’re the one that I want to marry in the future, and I hope that I’ll be beside you till forever, I love you~ ‘ And with that, you can’t stop your tears from flowing down. You wiped them away and soon, Yixing’s back beside you and once he saw you crying, he asked, ‘ Baby what’s wrong?! ‘ ‘ Ani, I’m just.. I didn’t expect you to do all this for me~ I love you too~ ‘ You replied, and as Yixing pulled you into a tight hug, you buried your face in his chest. ‘ Hush baby you’re not supposed to cry~ ‘ He said as he your hair, and you looked up at him, while he wiped your tears away with his thumb. ‘ Everything that I’ve said was sincere and from the bottom of my heart.. ‘ He added, but before he finished, you gave him a soft kiss right on his lips. He kissed you back passionately, and after the two of you pulled away, he said, ‘ I really hope you enjoyed yourself today baby~ ‘ ‘ Of course I did~ ‘ You replied as you hold onto his arm. ‘ I’ll send you home baby~ And we can enjoy the beautiful view of the street lights as we walked along~ ‘ Yixing added, giving you a peck on your forehead.