75

imagines

You were alone at home the whole day, since you took a day off from work. Yesterday, one of your colleagues told you that she saw Yixing, her boyfriend of two years going into a hotel with another woman, and it just made you feel sick. You know that Yixing won’t do this to you, but just like any other average person, you couldn’t help but feel paranoid about the issue. You spent your whole day thinking about it, and you had no appetite at all. You decided to question Yixing about it when he comes home, you need to voice it out before it drives you insane. Soon, it was evening and Yixing came back home from work. ‘ Yixing I need to talk to you, ‘ you said immediately the moment he stepped into the house. ‘ What’s wrong baby? ‘ Yixing asked as he remove d his blazer and loosen his tie a little.  ‘ One of our colleague told me that she saw you going to a hotel with another woman.. Tell me it’s not true Yixing.. ‘ You replied softly. ‘ What?! ‘ Yixing said, after which bursting into laughter. ‘ Why are you laughing I’m being serious here! ‘ You said.

‘ Was it that annoying woman from your department who told you that rubbish? I did go to a hotel with a woman but for heaven’s sake it was my mum! She should get her facts right before speaking any rubbish in front of my wife! ‘ Yixing said as he chuckled. ‘ What?! Why didn’t you tell me that! I should have go together with you aish! And who did you say I am again? ‘ You replied as you let out a sigh of relief. ‘ I was going to keep it a secret aish! Cause I was planning to do this today and after that then I’ll introduce you to my mum~ ‘ Yixing said, after which kneeling down in front of you. ‘ Baby, I know that two years is not a very long time but the moment I set my eyes on you I know you’re the one for me. My life is pretty much complete, but I just need one more thing, I need you to change your last name. So marry me? ‘ Yixing added as he took out a beautiful ring from his pocket. You nodded, and you just realized that you worried for nothing after all. ‘ And also, just want to let you know that the only other woman that I’ll kneel down for or have her in my bed will be our daughter, when I help her to tie her loosen shoelaces and when she’s too afraid to sleep by herself~ ‘ Yixing said as he stood up, and you gave him a tight hug.