77

imagines

‘ Omg Jongdae what do you want today? ‘ You said as you out your textbooks inside your bag. ‘ Nothing much actually, I just feel like sending you home today~ ‘ Jongdae replied with his innocent smile. You know that this annoying best friend of yours and also your crush definitely have something up his sleeves today, since when was he such a nice guy to send you home? Well, maybe once or twice but you just felt that something was fishy today. ‘ Shall we walk through the park today? Since it’s autumn and your favourite season of the year~ ‘ Jongdae asked when we two were walking back home, and you nodded. ‘ What are you planning to do Kim Jongdae please tell me you’re not going to troll me again for the 123456 times, ‘ you said to Jongdae while you two walked into the park. ‘ Aish nothing really! ‘ He replied. Silly girl, am I nothing but a troll to you, was what Jongdae was having in mind. You two were walking past the swing when Jongdae held you hand and pulled you over. You felt your heart skipped a beat, but soon coming back to your senses and asked, ‘ What the hell are you doing Jongdae? ‘ ‘ Just follow me y/n~ Sit down here, I have something to tell you~ ‘ Jongdae replied, as he pushed you down by your shoulders, and you ended up sitting on the swing.

He sat on the one beside it and started saying, ‘ y/n, actually I liked you for a really long time already, and no this is not a troll. To others I may be the biggest troll in the world but hopefully, I can be the perfect boyfriend to you. Can I be your boyfriend? ‘  You were lost for words, as much as you wanted to say yes, but you were afraid that all this is nothing but just another prank. ‘ Prove it to me that this is not a troll then Jongdae~ ‘ You mumbled as you looked down at the floor. ‘ Alright then, ‘ Jongdae replied, and he placed his bag down and ran to the center of the park, shouting, ‘ I LIKE Y/N! PLEASE BE MY GIRLFRIEND! ‘ You were even more shock when he did this, and you signaled him to come back quickly, while hiding you face behind your hands in embarrassment. ‘ So, do you believe me now? ‘ Jongdae said as he tried to catch his breath. ‘ Alright I believe you now tsk! ‘ You said, as you stood up and gave him a peck on his cheeks. ‘ Does this means you’re my girlfriend now? ‘ Jongdae asked. ‘ What do you think? I’m not a troll like you! ‘ You replied and Jongdae planted a kiss right on your lips.