Actions

Can We both Win?

NARRATOR

 

A cheerful Sunday morning— well, not for all. Not yet.

“I’m doomed.” Eunji continuously muttered as she rolled around her bed. Her brows were arched and her fists were clenched. Her mind was a haystack of thoughts.

Lay chuckled as he barged in her room, wearing a sly smile. He jumped to her bed and gave her a light hug. Eunji pulled away and scrunched her nose. “Since when did you… like giving hugs?”

“That one’s for you. Since our dear mei mei got herself an admirer.” Lay winked and got up, walking to the door to leave. Eunji coughed before she could respond. “What admirer?”

Lay turned to smile at her. “Now that someone actually likes you, I feel like you’re tad less of a monster and more of a human. It makes me relieved. But not to the point that I’d be a good cousin to you.” He blabbered and turned away.

“G-ge~”

“Go wash up, you stink a lot. He’s waiting downstairs.”

Despite her lack of understanding of Lay’s words, her brows could only furrow more as she felt her heart crashing at her stomach. “Could it be him?”

 

 

Kris’ frown only deepened. “You’re a jerk. You know that don’t you?”

“Oh for god’s sake, Yi Fan gege! You know he’s the only chance of mei mei having a boyfriend!” Tao groaned and flung his hands up. Myungsoo chuckled lightly and shrugged. “I’m not that bad, hyung.”

“And we all know mei mei has a thing for him. Like he has a thing for her.” Tao added nonchalantly. Kris yawned and leaned back on his chair. He shrugged and took a sip of his coffee.

Myungsoo actually blushed at what Tao said. He felt like a crazy stupid love drunk boy. It wasn’t him, but oh well, too late.

Kris placed his cup down and spoke. “Knowing that she dragged me to the club last night because of her… uncertainty of feelings, well…”

“Well what?” Myungsoo pressed.

“She must reciprocate your feelings very well.”

Lay snickered at what he heard. “Damn ge, you talk like a freaking encyclopedia.”

“Shut it, Yi Xing.”

Myungsoo shook his head. “But it’s all I’m asking you guys. You three are her brothers, well except for Tao but who cares.” Tao gave him a look her purposely ignored as he went on. “I just want to ask if you’re okay with…”

Kris chuckled, looking at the poor boy furiously doing his best not to gag at his own words. “You look so awkward, Kim Myungsoo.” He commented.

Myungsoo bit his lip. “Well you know what I’m asking you.” He sighed.

Lay laughed and tapped his back. “I’m fine with you, even if you’re so… cold at times. You’re good. Well, better than Jongin.”

“We all know how she feels even though she still doesn’t know it. Or maybe she does but she’s just so stupid. Now, we’ll leave you to make her less of a stupid person.” Kris nodded at him and stood up. “She must be done soon. We’ll leave you alone here, kid. Let’s go, other kids.”

Tao and Lay followed him as they left Myungsoo there, thinking to himself.

“Now, how do I get this brat?”

 

 

“Yi Xing Ge you left your dirty socks at my door, you witch!” Eunji hollered as she walked the hallway. She blew a raspberry and trudged towards the garden.

“You stink—“

She closed her eyes and opened it once again. Blood rushed to her cheeks as memories of lst night played on her mind. “W-why are you here?”

“Did you just close and open your eyes to check if this is a dream? Am I that handsome that you get hallucinations of me?” Myungsoo smirked and pat the space beside him on the bench. Eunji snickered, despite the embarrassment. “You just ruined the moment, jerk.”

But still, she sat beside him. He smiled playfully and neared his face to his. Eunji didn’t back away, for she was testing herself. She couldn’t get all weak and jumbled in front of a guy, more so, a jerk.

“So we were having a moment? Just like…” His smirk got even more irritating for her. “Last night?”

She managed to huff. “No. None.”

“Am I making our Jiji nervous?”

“Not at all.” She shrugged.

He leaned back on his chair and chuckled. “So stubborn.”

“What do you want, anyway?” She asked, trying to act all cool. Myungsoo moved closer to her and shrugged. “As to what Kris hyung said a while ago, I'm here to make you feel less stupid.”

Her head jerked to his direction. “W-What?!”

Myungsoo laughed and got up from his seat. “Well I don’t really object to him calling you stupid. And oh, let me add dense. You are so dense.”

“Are you here to insult me cause I—“

“No, I’m here to make you less stupid, I said it earlier.”

Eunji got up and faced him, all red now due to anger. She exhaled harshly and crossed her arms. “You should just go. You ruined my morning.”

“No. Me is not going anywhere.” He stuck his tongue out.

She bit her lip and clenched her fists before speaking again. “Jerk.”

“Yours truly.”

She stomped her foot, annoyed as hell. “Kim Myungsoo you annoying . I mean you should just get a life and go along be the cold- jerk that you are. I mean, why are you even here to pi—“

Jiji.

“What? Now you’re cutting me off!”

“I know. I need to. You blabber too much.”

“Oh do I? Look at you! All—“

She paused when Myungsoo sat down the bench again and pulled her to his lap. He wrapped his arms around her waist tight as he placed his head on her shoulder.

Eunji tensed as she felt her heart race towards Antartica.

“What the hell are you doing?” She hissed.

Myungsoo chuckled and slowly kissed her temple. Not only did he feel the fireworks explode, but so did she. 

“You know, just skydiving. What else, I’m asking you to be mine. Duh.”

Maybe it was the spur of the moment feeling that brought her to turn to look at him. But before she could say one word he placed his lips on top of hers for the second time around.

 

“Do I still need to answer your question?” She smiled after she pulled away.

Myungsoo couldn’t hide the retarded smile on his face as he shook his head. “I think I know what it is.”

“Assuming jerk.”

“Well guess what, that jerk’s yours now.”

Blood rushed to her cheeks as her heart pounded. “Oh really?”

“Really.” He smiled and kissed her again. This time, it was longer.

“Never gonna get tired of doing that.” He winked as he pulled away.

“You .” She chuckled.

 

As cliché as it may sound, actions speak a lot louder than words.

 

_____________________________________________

i hope this is not too late of a filler chappie. lols