Bummer

Can We both Win?

NARRATOR

 

 

p

Myungsoo’s nose crinkled as they entered the club. Tao was bouncing his head from side to side, overjoyed at the sight of food placed on a long table at the corner. He grinned at Myungsoo and Kai.

“I think I found my date for tonight.” He shouted over the loud club music and left, prancing from side to side. Kai shook his head and dragged Myungsoo to the VIP lounge at the upper floor.

He grinned and spread his arms as they arrived. “Welcome to my haven!”

Myungsoo snickered at his friend. “You do know the reason why I’m doing this, right?”

“What am I, dense? Na-an, I’m sorry but I am in no way like Jiji. My head is not made up of metal. And yeah, I know. I think you’re succeeding Myung. I’m proud of you.”

He shrugged. “I hope. So now let go of my hand will you? We are not freaking gay.”

Kai looked at his hand holding Myungsoo’s wrist. He let go and shuddered.

“I’m sorry man, but I’m straight.”

Myungsoo rolled his eyes and left for the bar.

 

 

Kris grumbled as he heard his door creak again. He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

“Just come in, Jia Li.”

She sheepishly chuckled and sat beside him. He looked at her smiling innocently and it hit him. He always knew, after all. “What is it you want?”

Eunji played with his fingers, massaging it one by one. “Well you see~”

He retrieved his hand and bopped her forehead. “I don’t have time for delay. What do you need?”

“I… Ge~”

“Yi Jia Li.”

“Can… Can you go with me somewhere?”

 

 

Kris groaned as Eunji parked the car.

“I want to go home.” He grumbled. Eunji grinned at him and literally dragged him towards their destination. Kris was cursing endlessly. He was supposed to be the quiet cold guy, but now he was the noisy angry guy.

He hated it so much he’d rather die. Oh no, that was wrong. The dragon loved his life so much.

“Why are we here?” He winced as they lined up. Eunji bit her lip. “I… Don’t ask me. I don’t know too.”

He looked at her with disbelief. He just wanted to throw her away at Han River at the moment. Keeping his calm, he exhaled slowly and looked at the line. He looked up the name of the club.

Super Vibe

He nodded in recognition and dialed something in his phone. Moments later the bouncer pushed all the other people away and let them in.

“H-how… What did you do?”

“Called some friend. He owns this. Now, what else do you need me for?” Kris frowned at the loud music. He had to speak with her using a loud voice, and that was one thing he hated so much in the world.

Eunji sheepishly grinned and pushed him away.

“Uh… I’ll call you, Gege. Okay? I just need to see something. Laters!”

She hopped away, and Kris watched her leave with a bigger frown on his face.

 

 

Myungsoo sat on the bar of the VIP section. He ordered a glass of fruit shake, which was weird for he was in a freaking bar. He could get alcoholic drinks but he was thinking maybe Kai would get so drunk later no one could drive them back home.

Oh, he was thinking of their safety, mind that.

“You’re new here.”

He looked to his side and saw a girl in a skimpy mini skirt and cropped top. She smiled at him seductively and he scoffed. Only one girl could attract him, and he knew that fact so well.

“How much did it cost?”

She seemed baffled but regained her smile. “What do you mean, pretty boy?”

“Your nose. How much did it cost?”

The next thing he knew she was gritting her teeth and spilling her drink all over the floor.

“!” She seethed.

span

Myungsoo chuckled to himself as he was again left alone. This was the main reason he hated clubs and bars and such. People were just going around flaunting their worthless bodies and trying to get laid all night.

They were so… dirty he felt like puking.

He looked around and saw Kai dancing at the center of the stage. Then he scanned the room and something caught his eyes. His brows arched as he narrowed his eyes and tried to get a better look.

There not so far away from him, was some girl wearing a normal baseball shirt and denim shorts, her hair flowing on her back. She craned her neck as if searching for something.

“Bingo.” Myungsoo smirked and got up.

 

 

Eunji sighed and clucked her tongue. She looked everywhere but nothing. No trace of the jerk. She looked at the VIP section one last time and mentally whined.

So, she decided to rest and get some fresh air in the mini balcony. She was afraid there’d be people making out or worse having there but when she checked, it was clear. She heaved a deep sigh of relief.

“That stupid jerk.” She muttered.

She enjoyed the almost calm moment with her thoughts, but a very familiar voice interrupted her moment.

“Hello there, y.”

She tensed and gripped the railings harder. She could hear him approach her. Curse words were flowing out of her brain. He could not know she was spying on him. But still, she was irked.

So he's here to really flirt, huh?

“How can such a y girl be alone at this place? Do you want to play?” Myungsoo slurred and tried his best to suppress his laughter. He watched her back stiffen.

Eunji gritted her teeth in annoyance. So he really is a flirt, she thought. He’s here to get some girl and get her in bed for an intense one night stand! Dirty jerk!

“You see, my friends are all busy with their girls. I was wondering... do you want to make me busy too?” He whispered when he got close to her, slightly touching her hair.

There were no other words to express Eunji’s rage. She just wanted to throw him out of the building and let him bleed to death. What a stupid , she cursed inwardly. She was beyond vexed, she was fuming.

Myungsoo chuckled inwardly. She knew Eunji must be so angry right now.

“I’m sorry but I’m not your typical . Now get away from me.” She hissed and ran away as fast as she could… past the crowd, the drunken men, the bouncers, and finally outside the gloomy night.

 

span

Myungsoo smiled to himself as he watched her go. One of the reasons she loved the brat, was this. She was so pure and so innocent he'd do anything to protect her and make her happy.

 

 

Eunji finally stopped running. A tear of rage lined her cheek. She bit her lip hard and her hands trembled.

“He is such a ty ! I never knew he could be like that!” She hit her head and stomped her foot.

Her eyes widened when she heard footsteps and finally some panting.

“Why did you run away?”

She felt even more vexed and annoyed and just angry. Myungsoo smiled to himself and approached her. He was facing away, her back facing him. “Get away.” She muttered.

Myungsoo chuckled. “No.”

“You dirty—“

“Ji, I know it’s you.”

Her eyes widened even more. She hurriedly wiped her tears and faced him. “You..”

“I know it’s you, silly. I was just joking around.”

She frowned and looked as if she was about to burst.

He looked baffled closed the space between them. “Ya, I… I was just joking.”

She let out a cry of rage and hit his chest endlessly. “You moron! How could you joke like that! Just when I thought you were really like that! How could you even… ugh!”

He chuckled heartily and pulled her closer. “I’m sorry, okay? It just shocked me when I saw you.”

“Oh yeah? Bummer huh.” She hissed, trying to push him away. But Myungsoo was strong. He held her wrist and enveloped her in his arms, caging her small frame. “How can you be so mad?”

“You .” She spat out, now standing still.

Myungsoo chuckled. “Do you hate me now?”

“I hate you so much!”

He chuckled again and pulled away, but still wrapping his arms on her waist. She tried pulling his hands away but he glared at her.

“Now, do you still hate me?”

“You jerk of an , Kim Myungsoo. Of course I hate you.” She grumbled.

He smiled and looked into her eyes.

“I don’t think so.”

 

With that he gently pressed his lips on top of hers.

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________

PARTY WITH ME! VIRTUALLY!

p