Chapter 9

The Legend of a Mafia's Life Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two of you woke up around noon that day. Kris suggested that you both should go around the city of Melbourne and you agreed. Holding hands, the both of you walked around the streets. All the ladies stopped and stared in awed at Kris as he walked pass them. “Oh my god is he a model?” a lady with long brunette hair tied into a pony whispered in English to her friends. They giggled and flushed pink when Kris casted them a glance. You pouted and pulled him away. Kris turned his head to you and chuckled at your cute expression.

“What’s wrong, babe?” Kris wrapped an arm around your waist and pulled you close. “…Nothing…” you heaved and looked around. Kris smirked and hugged you from behind. He leaned in and rested his chin on your shoulder. “Don’t be jealous. I only have my eyes on you.” He whispered and you blushed slightly when you felt his breath on your neck. The brunette girl and her friends raised a brow at the scene. “Too bad, he’s taken by some short ugly Asian chick…” the brunette stated as she rolled her eyes.

Kris heard and quickly turned to face her. “Excuse me!” he spoke in perfect English. The brunette looked at him in surprise but quickly snapped back when she realised he was talking to her. Her friends encouragingly shoved her forward and made fun of you. You stood there, not knowing what was happening. “Were you talking to me?” the brunette batted her lashes. “Yes.” Kris answered, holding back his anger. “What were you going to say?” she smiled seducingly but Kris wasn’t affected.

“Wu-ah, what’s wrong?” you grabbed onto his arm. Kris turned back to you with soft loving eyes. “Don’t worry…Let me take care of this…” he spoke, grabbed your hand and turned back to the brunette girl who wasn’t very happy at the sight. “I would appreciate it if you don’t talk bad about my wife…” Kris started. The brunette’s eyes widened and her jaw dropped. “Y-your wife?” she asked dumbfounded.

“Yes. I would like you to apologize to her. She doesn’t under

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter