Chapter 19

The Legend of a Mafia's Life Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 The moment you all have been waiting for...

------------------------------------------------------ 

A few hours after Tat Chiu kidnapped you and Kevin, the boys arrived back at the mansion. A few of the boys gasped as they walked through the gate, dead bodies of the bodyguards were all over the floor. Kris ignored them and ran inside. Not much was damaged but Kris could recognise a few bullet holes on the walls. “MASTER!” the maids cried and ran up to him. “Where’s Qing Yu?” he asked, his eyes show concern and anxiousness. All the maids lowered their heads in shame and guilt. “WHERE IS SHE?” He shouted. The maids shrank back. “…S-she…got kidnapped by Tat Chiu…” one maid mumbled. Kris stared at her in shock. *No, this can’t be…* “T-they a-also took young master K-Kevin…” one crying maid added. “!” Kris shouted in anger and pain. “Ge!” Lay picked up a piece of paper on the ground and handed it to Kris.

Kris snatched it out of his hand and glared at the piece of paper. “Revenge is best served cold. Your wife and brother will deserve the consequence of your action in killing my son. If you want save them, come to the warehouse in downtown Hong Kong. Adios Wu Yi Fan. Yours sincerely, Wong Tat Chiu.” He finished reading and immediately screamed in rage. Kris threw the vase on the shelf onto the ground and it smashed into a million pieces. “ YOU BASTARD!” he cried. “We’re getting them back! We will get them back!” he chanted and ran off to his car. Without looking back, he zoomed off into a distance. s followed from behind. “Suho, called for our men. You stay outside and when we need you I will signal you.” Xiu Min ordered and ran to his car. Suho pulled out his phone and called for his men.

SMACK!

A hand smacked your across the face again. Now your cheeks were bruised and red with blood dripping down the corner of your lips. Men surrounded you as they continued to abuse and attack you. Kevin was crying as he watched you get kicked in the stomach. “MA MA!” he cried. “I-it’s o-o-ok baby. M-ma ma i-is a-alright…” you choked. Kevin continued to cry. “I-I told y-you…I-I don’t know w-where h-he is…” you glared at the old man sitting on a seat in front of you. “Don’t worry, He’ll come to me…I left him a message…surely he’ll come…” Tat Chiu smirked evilly. “W-what are you g-going to do with him?” you worriedly asked. “I’m gonna make him suffer... he shouldn’t have mess with me!” Tat Chiu growled dangerously. “Leave him alone! Don’t hurt him please. I’ll die for him…please let him go free!” you begged desperately. Tat Chiu looked at you with an evil glare. “Look at you, begging for your lover’s life…what would he do if he found out you’re dirty and used? I bet you he’ll leave you within a blink of an eye.” he smirked with mischief in his stare.

You eyed him, confused. “John, maybe you should have some fun with her…” the guy next to him smirked with delight. “Gladly…she looks hot, no wonder that bastard loves her so much...” John walked towards you and without a warning he grabbed your hair and dragged you into a room. He carelessly tossed you onto the floor and you groaned in pain as your back hit the cold hard ground. “Time for some fun, Mrs Wu.” He mocked and hovered his body over yours. Your eyes widened in realisation and tried to shove him off. “NO! PLEASE DON’T!” you shouted as tears started to blur your vision. “Come on, baby. I’ll give you the best pleasure you’ll ever have in life…” he smirked and grabbed a hold of the collar of your shirt. “NOOOO!” You screamed as you clawed his arms. He his lips and ripped it over your shoulder.

“AHHHHHH!” from outside,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter