Chapter 4

The Legend of a Mafia's Life Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Well, that was a smooth drive…” Xiu Min excitedly got out of the car whereas Kris stumbled out. He pressed his palm against the side of his forehead and closed his eyes. EXO’s cars arrived and they all quickly scrambled to their friend. “Whoa…you ok, Kris hyung?” Kai held out his arms to catch Kris if he falls. Kris shook his head to regain his conscious and nodded. “I’m never ever going to ride on a car with that Baozi…” Kris stated as he made a face.

The gang chuckled. The other mafias arrived at the mansion and surround the gang. “Come on…time to face the ladies before you can get to your wife…” Mr Fung chuckled. Kris nodded, grabbed the bouquet from inside the car and walked towards the door with the whole gang following behind. Nada who was standing outside with some maids bowed with a bright smile before lighting the Chinese paper firework. Everyone watched as the fire sizzled up to the hexogen shaped box and exploded with tiny pieces of red paper flying everywhere.

Everyone clapped and cheered. Kris walked toward the front door and opened it. Before he could step inside, a bunch of ladies blocked the way. “No way are you getting in here that easily, mister…” Mrs Ngai smirked. “You got to pay and work your way in…do you accept this challenge, Wu Fan?” Mrs Fung chuckled. “Aw!!” the men whined. “Come on. Stop being such babies…” Mrs Liu rolled her eyes. “I accept but…I want at least some help.” Kris eagerly asked. The ladies looked at each other as if speaking with eyes.

Mrs Ngai turned to Kris and nodded. “You get two helpers and that’s all.” Kris smiled in appreciation and nodded. “QUICKLY TELL US WHAT TO DO!” Mr Fung excitedly shouted. Mrs Fung and Fei stepped apart, two gigantic well-built body men walked forward and reflexed their body. “Defeat these giant bodyguards and you can move upstairs for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter