Chapter 3

The Legend of a Mafia's Life Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh my god! Kris is so lucky to have such a beautiful wife…” Mrs Ngai, one of the mafia’s wives stated with a bright beam on her face. Throughout three months of dating Kris, you have met all the mafias and their wives. They were really friendly towards you and were happy to show you things you haven’t learnt or know yet. You become close with them and would hang out with them whenever Kris goes to the mafia’s meeting building. “Don’t tease me, Mrs Ngai…” you flushed in embarrassment.

“I’m not teasing you. It’s the truth. And stop calling me Mrs Ngai, I feel so old, call me Kathina.” She made a face. She was in just in her 40s this year yet she looks so young. “I bet Kris will start drooling over you in this.” Mrs Guan smiled as she applied a little blush on your cheeks. “Oh. Oh. Use this shiny lip-gloss. She has the pink lips that no one has so she doesn’t need lipsticks.” Mrs Fung held out the lip-gloss. Mrs Guan took it and gently applied it on your lips.

“There…all done” Mrs Guan clasped her hands together and smiled in satisfaction. Mrs Fung handed you the mirror to have a view of yourself. You eyed the reflection in surprised. “I-is that really me?” you stuttered as you touched the reflection. “Yes…a reflection of an angel…” Mrs Ngai softly patted your shoulder and all the other mafia’s wives nodded in agreement. “The boys should be arriving soon…Let’s discuss on the amount they have to pay to get through here!!” Mrs Bu excitedly stated.

“Oh the money!!” all the mafia’s wives screeched and quickly formed a circle around you. “5 million Yuen!” one suggested. “No…that’s too much…10 million Yuen should be enough…” another joked. You laughed along with the women as they joked around with the money amount. You looked up at the clock and gulped. “It’s time~” Mrs Kwan jumped in excitement. You straightened your dress and fiddle with your fingers, anxiously. “Now don’t worry…We’ll take care of everything…” Mrs Ngai smiled as she placed the veil over your face. You nodded with a nervous smile.

“Come

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter