Chapter 8

The Legend of a Mafia's Life Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hands in hand, the both of you walked along the shore of the endless beach. “Are you cold?” Kris worriedly asked when he saw you shivered. “Kind of.” You smiled. Kris wrapped an arm around you and hugged your tightly. You leaned your head against to shoulder, snuggled into his warm body and face the sea, the sun was about to set. “Babe, you wanna go inside?” Kris suggested. You shook your head “I wanna see the sunset…” you pouted and look up at him. Kris heaved but nodded.

“Ok. But after the sunset we go inside.” Kris demanded. You nodded and just snuggled into him. Kris pulled back, took off his cardigan and placed it over your shoulders. “Thank you.” You smiled and hugged his waist. Kris gladly hugged you back. “I wish we could stay here…forever” you mumbled.

You put on lip gloss and smacked your lips together. *Perfect* you looked at yourself in the mirror and smiled. “You ready?” Kris poked his head inside the bathroom and gawked in awe. “So…what do you think?” you sheepishly rubbed your arm. Kris snapped out of daze and walked towards you. “Beautiful…like always…” Kris pecked your forehead and grabbed your hand. “Let’s go…” he smiled and led the way.

The both of you enter the big fancy restaurant and were immediately seated. “What would you like to eat?” Kris looked at you and asked. You scanned the menu and pouted your lips. “I don’t know…you order.” You placed the menu down and blinked up at him. Kris chuckled and looked at his menu. He lifted up a hand and immediately a waiter appeared. “Bring out two of your most famous dishes, thanks.” Kris politely spoke and handed the waiter the menus.

The waiter nodded and walked off. “How do you know all these places?” you curiously asked. “Connections, babe” Kris winked. You snorted and looked away,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter