Chapter 10

The Legend of a Mafia's Life Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry to keep you waiting! I hope you enjoy this chapter which might be bad cuz i at writing about skinship and stuff so yea...

-------------------------------------

“I can’t believe I beat you!” the both of you have finished playing billiards and are now walked back to your room. Kris rolled his eyes in a playful manner but chuckled at how cute you were. You couldn’t stop blabbering on about winning against him in the last round. “I’m starting to like billiards now…” you opened the door to your room and immediately jumped on the bed. “So tiring…” you closed your eyes. You heard Kris moved around the room before a weight landed on top of you, causing you to open your eyes.

Kris was effectively gazing down at you. He curled a strand of hair away from your face behind your ears and leaned in closer so that he wouldn’t squish you. “You’re so beautiful…” he whispered, his cool breath landing on your lips. You flushed pink and avoided his gaze. “…and you’re all mine.” He finished with a sweet smile. You gazed back up at him. Kris leaned in, slightly brushing his lips against yours.

“Mrs Wu Qing Yu?” Kris breathed. You blinked up at him as to say ‘what.’ He slipped his hand down your arm and laced it with your hands. Kris brought it up to his lips and kissed it softly. “…will you be mine tonight?” being the gentleman he was, Kris asked for your permission. At first you didn’t understand what he meant until you felt his hand under your shirt, on your stomach.

Your face heated up. You gazed straight into his beautiful eyes and softened. *I’m so happy to have you in my life. I gave you my heart and soul, why not give you my body?* you bit your lower lip and slowly nodd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter