Chapter 7

The Legend of a Mafia's Life Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“FINALLY!” you slumped down onto the bed and sighed in satisfaction. Kris smirked, dropped the luggage and slumped down next to you. He s an arm over your waist and pulled you closer towards his chest. “Now…I’m complete!” Kris smiled and closed his eyes. “Hey! I wanna go to the beach first!” You exclaimed and tried to shove his arm off but he held on tightly. “No…” he mumbled and snuggled his cheek against your temple.

You tapped his nose getting his attention. Kris opened one eye and peered down at you. “But I really want to go to the beach!” you pouted. Kris smiled at your cute expression and gave in. “Ok…let’s go.” Kris got up and held out his hand. You grabbed them and Kris helped you up. Hand in hand, the both of you left the hotel and walked towards the St Kilda beach.

Once your feet touched the sand, you immediately let go of Kris’s hand and ran towards the sea. Kris stuffed his hands in his pocket and walked after you, watching your every movement. You watched the waves and inhaled the fresh sea air. You took off your sandals and stepped into the cold water. “It feels so nice!” you curled your toes into the soft sand. Kris came behind you and back-hugged you. Resting his chin on your shoulder, the two of you gazed at the open sea.

“Isn’t it beautiful?” you sighed and leaned against his chest. “Not as beautiful as you…” he whispered and planned a kiss on your cheek. “Hmph…cheesy!” yet you were blushing. Kris chuckled and held onto you tightly. “Let’s watch the sunset!” you suggested. “Whatever makes you happy…” Kris replied and nuzzled against your neck.

The both of you stayed in that position for a while before headed back up to the sand. Kris sat down first then sat you down between his legs, facing the sea. “A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter