Chaper 11

The Legend of a Mafia's Life Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“MA MA! BA BA!” Kevin dashed from the living and greeted the both of you with bear hugs. EXO-M happily greeted the both of you. “How was your honeymoon in Australia?” Tao hooked his arm around yours and cutely looked up at you. You chuckled and effectively pinched his cheeks. Kris frowned at the sight and pulled you closer towards him. You looked up at him and blinked in confusion. The boys rolled their eyes and shook their head in amusement. Ever since that night, Kris became very overprotective of you.

If a guy were to just glance at you on the street, Kris would pulled you closer and glared at the guy until the guy freaked out and disappear. If a guy were to just smile or smirk at you, Kris would walk up to him and punched his face if you haven’t held him back. “Wu-ah, it’s ok. It’s not like I’m gonna fall in love with someone else if they hug or smile at me.” You assured. Kris smiled cutely but kept you close by his side. You sighed and surrendered.

“Any news since I’ve been gone?” Kris was back to being serious. He led everyone into the living and sat on the sofa. “Well EXO-K decided to stay here and helped us look for Tat Chiu.” Xiu Min explained. “Have any of you found anything?” Kris curled a strand of hair behind your ear and sat you on his lap. His friends made a face at the sight and pretended to puke. Kris glared at them and immediately they stopped. “Nothing yet. We just started searching…” Luhan pouted.

“Hey, we should let Yu jie meet EXO-K!” Tao exclaimed. “They already meet her at the wedding…” Kris pointed. “Yea, for 5 minutes…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter