Chapter 16

The Legend of a Mafia's Life Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris parked his car in the driveway and got off. He came over to your side and opened the door for you. “Be careful. Slowly, don’t rush.” Kris worriedly grabbed your arms and helped you out the car. You rolled your eyes and sighed. “Wu-ah, stop acting like I just broke my bones or something. I’m just pregnant…” you cupped his face when you were standing in front of him. “But the doctor said to take extra care of you…and also because I love you…” Kris pecked your forehead and smiled brightly. “Your lips is going to hurt from smiling too much…” you pointed out with a teasing smile. “It’s because I’m happy…I can’t wait to tell the others…” he beamed. “Ok, ok. Stop beaming, it’s so bright…” you rolled your eyes and walked off. Kris immediately ran after you and gently held onto your arm and waist. “Don’t walk to fast!” he directed. “Yes, baba.” You heaved. “Sound more like you’re the one who’s pregnant…” you muttered under your breath. “What?” Kris questioned.

“Oh nothing…just tired…” you chuckled sheepishly. “Ok, let’s quickly go inside so you can rest…” Believing you, Kris quickly yet gently helped you inside. “Master, Tai Tai, you’re home early…” Nada greeted you both. “Yea, I took Qing Yu to the hospital and found ou-…” you quickly cupped a hand over his mouth and gave him look. “You went to the hospital? What happened? Are you ok?” Nada worriedly asked. “Yea, nothing big. Just stomach flu…” you smiled sweetly. “Oh ok…” Nada nodded. “Um…We’re gonna go to our room now…please tell us when the others get back…Xie xie Nada jie…” you smiled and dragged Kris upstairs into your bedroom. “What’s wrong, babe? Why didn’t you let me tell Nada about you being pregnant?” Kris curiously asked as you sat him down on the bed. “I want to surprise them all together…” You pouted cutely. Kris smiled, grabbed your hand and sat you on his lap.

“Ok, whatever you want…” Kris smiled, leaned in and kissed you deeply. You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him back with passion. Kris wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled your body closer to his. You gasped and pulled away. Kris looked at you worried. “Are you ok?” you nodded. “Just needed air…” you shyly smiled with red cheeks. Kris chuckled and pecked your cheek. “I think you should rest…you look tired…” Kris lay you on the bed and pulled the blanket over your shoulders. “Stay with me…” you pouted. Kris chuckled at your cuteness and nodded. He moved to the other side of the bed and slipped under the cover. He wrapped his arms around your slim waist and nuzzled his nose against your neck. Your lids started to fall and soon you fell asleep with Kris gently caressing your flat stomach.

“Welcome home.” Nada greeted the others. Chanyeol and Beakhyun came in, poking each other. “I said Kevin love me more…” Baekhyun poked Chanyeol’s waist. “No, he love me more…” Chanyeol poked Baekhyun’s cheeks. “Hey, hey, hey…cut it off. You all know that Kevin love me the most right, Kevin?” Suho lifted Kevin off the ground and pecked his cheek. Kevin nodded unknowingly as he focus on opening his lollipop wrapper. The two breakfast couple whined in disappointment. “Here Kevin, give me the lollipop and I’ll open it for you…” Lay held out his hand. Kevin pulled the lollipop away while shaking his head. “No, Kevin opens by himself…” he mumbled as he continued to struggle with opening the wrapper. Lay chuckled at his cuteness and watched him.

“Nada jie, is Kris and Qing Yu back from the hospital?” Luhan questioned the older woman. “Yes, they’re upstairs in their room. I think they’re resting…” Nada pointed. Luhan nodded with a thanks and turned to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter