Chapter 26

The Legend of a Mafia's Life Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris’ eyes shot opened to meet the white ceiling and quickly sat up. “GE!” Tao immediately run to his bed side. “So glad you’re ok.” Lay softly spoke. “You’ve been out for a month already.” Luhan sighed in relief. “Where’s Kira?” Kris breathed. All the members looked confused. “Who’s Kira?” Xiu Min asked. Kris blinked in disbelief. “Kira, my daughter!” Kris turned to Tao. “You named your daughter Kira? How come you never told us this?” Tao huffed and pouted. “Is she ok? I can’t believe I couldn’t save her from that crash. I’m such a bad ba ba!” Kris started to sob. “What…are you talking about?” Xiu Min blinked. “Kira walked to the middle of the road when we were in the change room. That bastard hit her with a car.” Kris explained.

“What?!” Chen couldn’t help but laughed. Kris glared at him with tears in his eyes. “What’s so funny? My daughter is dead!” Kris grabbed his collar and grumbled. “Whoa, whoa. Hold up ge ge!” Chen shoved his hands away from his collar. “Kira…is only a month old. How can she walk?” Chen snickered at him. Kris’ anger expression changed to confusion. “What?” he whispered. “Don’t you remember what happened?” Lay sat on the bed and blinked. Kris blinked for a few seconds and shook his head. “We went to save Qing Yu jie and Kevin, remember?” he asked. Kris’ mind then replayed the incident. “Yea, I remember now.” Kris lowered his head in shame. “Well do you remember how you have to choose between Qing Yu jie and Kevin to save?” Tao tilted his head.

Kris heaved. “I remember. You don’t have to rub it in that I couldn’t save Qing Yu from death. Now that she’s dead. I have to take better care of Kira and Kevin.” He breathed. “Wow. I didn’t know you wanted sister-in-law to die. Who’s the other ?” Tao raised a brow. Kris blinked up at him. “I think he have amnesia.” Chen stated. “What?” Kris couldn’t understand what they were on about. “Kris. It was true that you have to pick between Qing Yu and Kevin to save. And it’s true that you picked Kevin but didn’t you remember how it ended?” Luhan questioned. Kris shook his head. “EXO-K came just in time and Kai was able to grip onto the rope that was holding Qing Yu jie. Wang Tat Chiu and his men are caught by us. Now we’re just waiting for you to wake up and tell us what to do with them.” Lay concluded. “She’s next door.” Xiu Min added.

That was a lot of things to take in but Kris’ brain seem to be able to put two and two together. *Wait…so all that events that happened were made up in my head? So that means…* Without a word, Kris rushed out of his hospital room and ran to next door. Kris blinked at the sight. You looked up and meet eyes with your husband. “WU-AH!” you got off the bed and into his embrace. Kris instead wrapped his arms around your fragile body. “I thought something happened to you cause you wouldn’t wake up.” You sobbed into his chest. “No…nothing happened. Nothing will happen. I’m awake now. I’m so glad you’re ok babe.” Kris was crying as well. “I thought I won’t be able to see you again.” You tightened your hold.

The doctor checked on all three of you and confirmed that it was alright to leave. The three of you have just arrived back at the mansion. Nada greeted you with Kira in her arms. You took her in your embrace and softly kissed her forehead. Kris came up behind you and wrapped an arm around your waist. Kira stared up at him and blinked. A smile slowly formed on her lips as if she knew who he is already. “My precious baby.” Kris caressed her cheek and smiled softly. “Kira, he’s your ba ba.” You handed her to Kris who automatically took her in his arms. “My precious princess. I’m sorry I wasn’t here when you arrive into the world but I’ll promise you I’ll always be here for all your important occasions. Wo ai ni.” Kris kissed her cheek, making her giggle and started blabbering her baby language.

“I see, she’s already daddy’s little princess.” Luhan smirked. Kris chuckled and didn’t deny.

Later that night after putting Kira and Kevin to bed, the both of you lay in your king size bed. You shifted slightly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter