Chapter 6

The Legend of a Mafia's Life Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You shifted as someone wrapped their arms around you. Slowly opening your eyes, you peeked at the owner of the arms. Kris snuggled against your neck and went back to slumber. You chuckled and looked at the time. One in the afternoon, you couldn’t believe you slept that long. Well, yesterday night was hectic. The guests didn’t let the two of you go without getting drunk, so the both of you, more like Kris, drank a lot of alcohol. Kris didn’t let you touch a drop of alcohol so he took all the shots the guests offer.

The guests finally left at four in the morning. You had helped Kris walk back to your shared bedroom and gently placed him on the bed. With no choice, you left Kris to sleep in his suit. You gently traced a finger from his nose to his lips. You chuckled silently when he wrinkled his nose. Kris felt someone staring and opened his eyes. First thing he saw was your beautiful light brown eyes. “Good morning, babe…” Kris slurred with a smile. “Morning Wu-ah…” you cutely stated.

Kris chuckled and grabbed a hold of your left hand. He left a kiss on the back of your hand and beamed with delight at the sight of the wedding ring on your finger. “Finally…you’re mine…forever.” Kris stated as he pulled you closer. You giggled and blushed. *Yes I am…and you’re mine…forever, too.* you beamed at the thought. Kris pressed his forehead against yours and closed his eyes. He was in paradise but not for long.

“MAMA! BA BA!” Little Kevin burst into the room without permission and ran towards the bed. “Good morning, mama and ba ba.” Kevin climbed onto the bed and jumped in between the two of you, breaking your moment. “Morning Kevin-ah…” you reached out and pulled him into a hug. “Kevin, you should knock before you enter next time…it’s not polite to enter without permission.” Kris lectured. “Yes, ba ba.” Kevin pouted.

Kris just rolled his eyes. *er…like your shu shu…* he thought. “Ma ma, you going honeymoon?” Kevin tilted his head to the side. “Huh?” you raised a brow. “Kai shu shu said ma ma and ba ba are going honeymoon today…” Kevin scratched his little head. “What’s honeymoon?” he asked. “No more questions, Kevin!” Kris grabbed him and went off the bed. “Go get ready, babe.” he pecked your lips and carried Kevin out of the room.

You c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter