Chapter 15

The Legend of a Mafia's Life Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The 14 of you entered the restaurant and immediately all heads turned to stare at the handsome boys. Kris held your hand tightly and dragged you towards a table near the back. He pulled out a chair and you sat down. Kris sat himself next to you with Kevin on your other side in his baby chair. “Oh, can we have the pork dumplings and fried prawns please?” Tao waved his hand. One of the cart ladies wheeled her cart over and placed the two dishes on the table. “Here, eat the pork dumpling Kevin.” You placed the food in his bowl and used a spoon to cut it into little pieces. Kevin thanked you and ate the pieces with delight. You smiled and ate your food. Everyone chatted and ate as they ordered more food. Sehun looked up and immediately waved the cart lady over. She smiled and wheeled it over. Sehun pointed at the plate with a wide smile. The lady nodded and placed the plate down.

You looked up and immediately the smell hit your nose. You cupped a hand over your mouth and nose, suddenly feeling the urge to vomit. You felt the food you just ate coming up and made a dash to the toilet. Kris shot up in worried and went after you. Everyone on the table stopped what they were doing and eyed you two in confusion. “What’s wrong?” Suho whispered to Luhan who was seated closer to Kris. Luhan just shrugged. Inside the toilet, you were puking out everything in your stomach. Kris banged on the door while he tried to see what’s wrong with you. The urge to vomit disappeared, leaving you breathless and panting. “Babe, is something wrong?” Kris banged on the door.

You slowly got up and twisted opened the door. Kris gasped at the sight of your paled face and immediately pulled you into his arms. “What happened? Are you ok? You’re so pale. Was it the food? Did you get food poisoning? Let’s go hospital!” He was blabbering, making you chuckled at his cuteness. “Wu-ah, slow down.” you softly spoke. Kris stopped, inhaled and exhaled. “We’re going to the hospital right now. Your body is acting weirdly after our honeymoon.” Kris grabbed your hand and dragged you towards the others. “Wu-ah, don’t make things sound so serious…” you tried to calm him down. “How can I not be serious? You might have caught a disease from Australia that’s why your body is weird.” Kris sternly started.

You bit your lower lip and blinked. Kris heaved and continued to drag you to the others. When you reached the table everyone bombarded you with questions. “I’m taking her to the hospital, you guys look after Kevin for me.” Kris grabbed your purse and jacket. You gave Kevin a peck on the cheek and made sure he is good and obeys his shu shu. “Ok, buddy. Listen to your shu shu and don’t run off.” Kris ruffled his soft hair, pecked his forehead and dragged you away. You waved at the guys as you disappeared through the exit.

“So, little man, what do you want to do after breakfast?” Chanyeol asked. Thanks to the education in Korea, Kevin could understand and speak with his EXO K shu shu. “I want to go play games, hyung.” Kevin stated as he sipped his soup. “Ok, after breakfast, to the arcade we go.” Suho smiled. Kevin beamed and gobbled down all the food on his plate. “PINITH!” He exclaimed. All the guys chuckled at his cuteness. “Waiter, mai dan.” Kai used his broken Chinese.

“Are you still feeling sick? Should I open the window a bit? Can you breathe properly?” Kris continued ranting on and on with question. “Wu-ah…” he stopped blabbering. “Yes?” he asked. “Stop getting so work up over nothing…” you comforted. “No, you are my wife. I need to be worried.” Kris argued. You just keep your mouth shut. “O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter