Final

The Legend of a Mafia's Life Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally, the last chapter you've all been waiting for~ please enjoy!!!

---------------------------------

2 days later~

You softly caressed Kira’s cheek as you feed her. Kira stared back up at you with pure curiosity and blinked innocently. “So adorable…” you chuckled and continued to caress her cheek. Someone knocked on the door, making you lift up your head. Kris poked his head through the door and sweetly smiled at the sight. “Hey…” he breathed as he entered the room and quietly closed the door. “Hey.” You shyly smiled up at him. Kris walked towards you and kneeled in front of you. After a few minutes, you placed Kira in Kris’ arms and pulled your shirt down. “Hello baby, do you miss ba ba?” Kris cooed as he wiped Kira’s lip with tissue. You chuckled as Kira blabbered alien language and got tissue on her tongue. You leaned forward and pulled the tissue out of , leaving a peck on her cheek. Kira giggled and blew on her saliva.

Kris chuckled at the sight and kissed her forehead. “You’re so adorable…just like your ma ma.” Kris teasingly grinned at you. You lightly slapped his arm and flushed shyly. “Oh, Wu-ah. Can you make Kira burp while I clean up please?” you gently asked. “Of course, babe.” Kris leaned in and kissed your lips before lifting Kira up to make her lean on his shoulder while he soothed her back. You got up and let Kris sit on the seat. You grabbed the dirty nappy and chucked it in the bin. Kira continued to blow on her saliva and minutes later, she cutely burped. The both of you chuckled and Kris placed her in her crib. “It’s time for your afternoon nap before we start your full moon celebration.” Kris gently tapped his finger on her chin and cooed. You chuckled as you finished putting the power bottle away. Kira grabbed his finger and on it, leaving saliva running. Kris softly smiled and wiped it off with tissue. You stepped next to the crib and Kira immediately shifted her eyes to you.

She blabbered, blew on her saliva and brightly smiled. “Aw… Ma ma is here. Huh? You know ma ma right?” you cooed and tenderly pinched her chin. Kris leaned forward and brushed his fingers against her chubby cheek. “She looks just like you.” Kris turned his head to you and smiled softly. “Oh my. Then a lot of boys will be after her when she grows up.” You teased. Kris’ smile turned upside down and he gazed back at Kira who just innocent stared up at him with her small hand in . “Then I’m locking her inside! No one is to steal my baby girl from me. Right baby girl, ba ba is the only man you need in your life right?” Kris tapped her cheek, making Kira giggled. “See, she agrees!” he turned to you with a bright smile. You rolled your eyes at him and went back to cooing Kira to sleep. Minutes later, Kira’s eyes started to shut and her breathing softened. “Come on. Let’s go prepare the party.” Kris smiled and wrapped an arm around your waist.

“Now you show me some attention. Ever since Kira appeared, I’ve become second haven’t I?” You teasingly pouted at him and cross your arms over your chest. “W-what?! No babe. Of course you’re just as important.” Kris panicked and hugged you closely. You playfully turned your head away and continued pouting. “You’re the only woman I love and cherish…don’t be mad or jealous. My attention will always be on the both of you.” Kris pecked your pouted lips. You made a face but smile at him. “Come on. We haven’t gotten anything started yet.” You and Kris quietly walked out of Kira’s room and shut the door. Before you can turn to the stairs, Kris wrapped his arms around your waist and dragged you to your bedroom. “Wu-ah! What are you doing?” you blinked in confusion. “Spending time with my wife…” he smirked and leaned in to kiss you but you turned your head the last minute and he ended up kissing your cheek. “Wu-ah, we can do that after Kira’s full moon. Right now we need to prepare the party.” You struggled to shove him away.

“The maids can take care of that…” he mumbled against your neck and his hands was caressing the skin under your shirt. “W-what are you do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter