Chapter 5

The Legend of a Mafia's Life Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Identify which one of the twin is Mrs Jin and Mrs Lai…” Mrs Ngai pushed the twin forward, they were dressed in the same clothes with the same hair style. “Oh Mrs Ngai, you know I can never tell them apart…” Kris pouted. “No excuses…start your mission now…your beautiful wife must be sadly waiting for you to go in right this minute…” Mrs Ngai faked a sniffle. At the mention of you, Kris found a new found courage and stepped in front of the twin. Kris handed the bouquet to Luhan, who gladly took it. Kris eyed the twin carefully but still nothing can make them seem different.

“Hyung, you still have one more help line.” Kai reminded. Kris straightened up in realisation and looked at Mrs Ngai. “I want to use my help line.” Mrs Ngai narrowed her eyes but nodded. “Mr Jin and Mr Lai, I need your help.” Kris begged sincerely. “Don’t worry Kris. We’ve got your back.” Mr Jin encouragingly patted his back. Mr Lai stepped forward and looked between the twin. *I think I might have a little trouble identifying which one is my wife…* he bit his lower lip.

Mr Jin seems to know. *Oh, my lovely wife would never take off her wedding ring even if someone threaten to kill her…* Mr Jin walked towards the left twin and grabbed her hand. “I know you won’t take it off…” Mr Jin smiled happily. Mrs Jin pouted but was happy her husband can recognise her. “OK…PROBLEM SOLVED! LET’S CHARGE!” Sehun pointed. Like before, the husband grabbed their wives while the remaining men move forward.

“AH! They here~” Mrs Bu stated. You looked up with happiness. *Finally…* you beamed at the thought of seeing him. “But not so fast…he have to go through this last mission before getting to you…” Mrs Li warned. You slightly pouted, making the ladies in the room chuckled at your cuteness. “SISTER-IN-LAW!” a familiar voice shouted. *Tao…* you looked up at the door. The ladies quickly blocked the door w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter