Chapter 14

The Legend of a Mafia's Life Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung!” someone shook Kris. He groaned and slowly opened his eyes to see Sehun staring innocently at him. “Finally, you’re awake.” Sehun heaved. Kris blinked then looked to your side of the bed to find it empty. “Where’s Qing Yu?” he asked Sehun. “Downstairs…she seem to be in a very good mood.” Sehun stated. Kris got up and went to the bathroom to clean up. Sehun shrugged and left the room. Downstairs, Tao and Kai were by your side as you played Luhan’s DSI. “Watch out!” Kai warned. You swiftly pressed the button and got away safely. Tao wiped his imaginary sweat on his forehead and continued to watch you play. “Use the weapon already, jie jie!” Tao urged. You shook your head and continued the game with your own tactics.

Kris came down the stairs and walked into the living room to see Tao and Kai stuck by your side while you play. The other boys were either on their phones or chatting to one another. When Kris stepped into the room, everyone looked up. “Wu-ah!” you got up and ran up to him with the DSI in your hand, beaming. “Can you buy me one of this? It seems fun to play with!” you showed him the red DSI with a pleading smile. Kris immediately gave in and nodded. “Whatever you want.” He stated. “Xie xie, Wu-ah.” You leaned up and gave him a peck on the lips before heading back to the sofa to continue playing. “Ge! Can you get me one as well?” Tao whined. Kris just glared at him with a big ‘NO’ written on his forehead. “I’ll give you a kiss like how jie jie did…” he pleaded. The room erupted with laughter. You just sat there ignoring your surrounding and focusing on the game.

“EW! No way. I’m not gay. I’m a married man. Go kiss someone else!” Kris frowned in disapproval. Tao pouted deeply. “Jie jie, can you ask ge ge to buy me one as well? We can connec- OW!” he shouted in pain as he rubbed his arm. “Don’t use my wife as a bait to make me buy you stuff. Now get off! I’m sitting there!” Kris ordered. Tao pouted, got up and stomped his way to sit next to Baekhyun. Kris sat down next to you, immediately you leaned your back against him but continued playing. Kris wrapped his arm you and snuggled his cheek against your head. The other boys pretended to gag at the sight. “Get a room!” D.O exclaimed. “Shut up, jealous bastard!” Kris rolled his eyes. D.O made a face and looked away. “Hey, don’t shout at D.O di di!” you stopped your game and sternly looked up at him. Kris grew jealous over the fact that you were defending someone else. “Why are you defending him?” Kris pouted cutely.

You blinked up at him and suddenly felt guilty. “I’m sorry, Wu-ah…” you were closed to tears. Kris’ eyes widened at your tears. “No, babe. Don’t cry. I was joking…d-don’t c-cry…” he quickly wiped the tears away from your eyes as he stuttered. Kai from your other side patted your shoulder in comfort. “Jie jie, don’t cry…” Kai spoke to you with his broken Chinese. “Why is Qing Yu crying?” Luhan asked in concern. Everyone now gathered around you as you sniffled. “I don’t know…I was just jealous and asked why she was defending D.O and then she started apologising while crying…” Kris wiped the last drop of tears off your cheek and pecked your temple. “Why are you crying, babe?” Kris worriedly asked. You’ve become so weird after the honeymoon. Was it really the weather? No one knows.

“I don’t know…the tears just came…” you shrugged and buried your face into his chest. Kris soothed your hair and whispered comfort

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter