Chapter 1

The Legend of a Mafia's Life Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“GE GE! KRIS GE WON’T STAY STILL!” Tao howled as he tried to stop Kris from leaving. The others quickly came out from their room and grabbed Kris. “I wanna see her so badly!” Kris used his strength to try and push his gang members away but failed. “Come on, it’s only for tonight then you’ll get to see her for the rest of your life!” Lay grabbed one of Kris’s legs and pulled him back. “But…but…” Kris frowned in dissatisfaction. “It’s your wedding tomorrow! You better go to bed or else you’ll wake up so late tomorrow!” Xiu Min grabbed onto Kris pants and pulled.

“AIYA! Baozi ge, let me go!” Kris ordered. “NO!” Xiu Min pulled hard. “LET GO!” Kris sternly stated. “NO!” Xiu Min held on tight. “LET GO OR MY PANTS IS GONNA FALL OFF!” Xiu Min’s eyes widened and he quickly let go. Kris cursed at him and pulled his pants higher as he glared at him. Xiu Min chuckled nervously and cleared his throat. “Now Kris ge, go to bed! You can see her all you want for tomorrow!” Chen persuaded. Kris sighed and gave in.

It was the night before your wedding day and since you believe in tradition wedding, you had persuaded Kris into sleeping somewhere else for the night since it was bad luck for the groom to see the bride before the wedding day. Kris and his gang members went to the Exotic club to stay for the night since there were bedrooms there. Kris was going crazy by each second. He missed you and wanted to hold you in his arms while he falls asleep but you weren’t there.

*Well…it’s partly my fault for agreeing to her decision…* Kris pouted. *She’s so mischief! She took advantage of me with her cuteness!!! Cheater!* Kris bit his lower lip in sorrow. *Why does she have to be so damn cute for?* Kris laid on his king size bed and sighed. Suddenly, his phone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter