Ch. [33]

Blue Tomorrow

down

            
Hyukjae pouted as he reached for his baby but Kyuhyun refused to let him carry. “Kyu~,” he whined stomping on his feet because it has been almost three months and they both were finally discharged from the hospital after tortuous treatment and physiotherapy. “Let me carry him! You already did for a long while!”

Kyuhyun shook his head. “Nope~,” he sang and played with his baby’s fingers. “I’m going to drive so you’ll have it then…”

Hyukjae pursed his lips. “Aren’t you going to help me then?” he asked. “I was just discharged from the hospital and you’re not paying attention to me…”

Kyuhyun chuckled and turned around. “Okay, you win,” he said handing Hyukjae the baby and making the smaller grin widely. “Just because you gave me the biggest happiness I have met,” he said and kissed Hyukjae’s forehead.

Hyukjae blushed furiously and decided to look at his baby, giggling because it was sleeping and not minding his parents’ bickering. “Chaerin is so eager…,” he commented and Kyuhyun smiled, holding Hyukjae by the waist.

“They took their time planning the welcome party…,” Kyuhyun said and Hyukjae sighed, smiling weakly because he couldn’t believe he was alive, his baby was fine and Kyuhyun was smiling carelessly by his side.

When they reached home, Kyuhyun opened the door for Hyukjae to come out from the car and hugged his waist until they reached their now home’s door. “Are you ready Hyuk?” Kyuhyun asked tightening his hold in the smaller’s waist.

Hyukjae nodded. “More than ready,” he said and Kyuhyun grinned before opening the door and hearing the shout of ‘Welcome back’ that consisted mainly in just Chaerin’s voice because Jihyun was too cool as to do so.

Hyukjae grinned widely and he leaned down when Chaerin ran towards him. “Is it him? Can I see him? Please! Please! Please!” the small girl pleaded jumping up and down from the excitement.

Hyukjae chuckled. “Of course you can baby, he also wants to meet you,” he said because the small boy was opening his eyes slowly at his sister’s voice.

Chaerin’s face brightened beautifully, jumping in anxiousness as Hyukjae sat leaned down until Chaerin could peek at the small boy moving slowly in Hyukjae’s arms.

“He’s so cute,” Chaerin giggled and poked the baby’s cheek gently. She looked up at Hyukjae and bit her lower lip. “C-Can I-”

Hyukjae smiled. “Just be careful,” he said and he knew it wasn’t necessary to say that to the small girl because she was smiling brightly and nodding eagerly.

Chaerin was excited when the baby landed in her small hands and she wrapped them around the tiny figure securely, grinning widely and leaning closer to kiss the baby’s forehead. “When you get bigger,” Chaerin smiled wider. “I’ll dress you up and we can play together, mommy said you sleep a lot so I’ll sleep with you sometimes,” she giggled. “I’m a big girl now!”

Hyukjae looked at Chaerin and smiled gently, feeling how Kyuhyun secured his waist with his gentle hold.

“And noona will buy you sweets when I get money…,” Chaerin nodded for herself and sat down with her legs crossed and the baby secured with her body.

Hyukjae giggled. Chaerin was taking her time to chat with her brother that she hadn’t seen even when it had been months since he was born.

Hyukjae looked up and saw how Jihyun was just looking at the scene with a soft smile. He also smiled and kneeled down in front of Chaerin. “Why don’t you let your grandmother meet the baby as well?” he asked in a soft whisper and Chaerin nodded eagerly before standing up carefully with Hyukjae’s help.

When Hyukjae stood straight again, he smiled softly because Chaerin walked towards Jihyun and grinned. “Grandma! You should greet the baby too!” she chirped happily and Jihyun froze in her place, looking up at Hyukjae and Kyuhyun who were now looking at them while hugging each other. She looked again at the little girl and nodded, taking the baby from the small girl’s hands.

The baby was small, way smaller than her own two sons. But it was still beautiful, with those pinkish skin and thing lips that seemed to be drawing a slight smile. She smiled softly and felt a knot in forming. She looked up and walked towards Hyukjae, handing him the baby, preventing herself from crying. “I have to go now, being here makes me feel I’m getting dirty.”

“Mom,” Kyuhyun called scolding and Jihyun simply shrugged coolly. 

“Don’t you dare to talk like that to me Kyuhyun,” Jihyun said pursing her lip and looking away. “Whatever, I’m leaving, I have a party to plan.”

Hyukjae giggled softly as he looked how Kyuhyun was left pouting lightly at his mother. “What party?” Kyuhyun asked when his mother was in the door already.

Jihyun turned around and looked at Hyukjae. “I’m not letting my son’s wedding being planned by someone without any class,” she said and gave Hyukjae a slight, almost unnoticeable smile before turning around again and going out from the house.

Kyuhyun pouted even more as Hyukjae smiled gently. “Let’s get some rest Hyuk,” Kyuhyun said after a few seconds. “Chaerin, pretty,” he called turning towards the little girl who was now taking out some clothes she had chosen for the baby.

The girl looked up and smiled. “Yes oppa?” she asked and Kyuhyun went to ruffle her hair lovingly. 

“Let’s go sleep,” Kyuhyun said and Chaerin pouted, clearly disappointed of their so planned party.

“Okay…,” Chaerin sighed, pouting lightly. 

After Kyuhyun took Chaerin to bed and kissed her goodnight, he went towards Hyukjae’s and his room and found the other already lying in the bed with their baby in the center of it. It was obvious Hyukjae was exhausted.

Kyuhyun chuckled and carried the sleeping baby in his arms, taking him to the cradle and then coming back to fix Hyukjae neatly into the blankets while he hugged him tightly and closed his eyes. “Kyu…,” Hyukjae mumbled as he cuddled against Kyuhyun’s warm body.

Kyuhyun smiled and kissed Hyukjae’s temple. “Yes?”

“I love you…,” Hyukjae whispered before smiling for himself and letting his conscious fade away as he heard an ‘I love you too’ back.
            
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
            
The wedding wasn’t that big. Hyukjae didn’t know most of the attendants but he still smiled widely at them when they congratulated them for their union and their baby.

Chaerin was carrying the baby all over the place, bragging about him as if he were a doll and everyone cooed at their cuteness. 

It was until they finally said ‘I do’ that the baby started crying and when Kyuhyun and Hyukjae gave their first kiss as a married couple, their baby was squeezed between them and Chaerin was being held lovingly with their hands.

But Hyukjae’s favorite part was their first dance together, because the first track they were holding each other gently, with Kyuhyun whispering him how much he loved him and how happy he was and with Hyukjae blushing lightly and saying that he was happy also. It was in their second track that Kyuhyun danced vividly with Chaerin and Hyukjae with their baby, just swaying around and Kyuhyun stealing kisses from Hyukjae whenever their steps coincided in the same place.

Jihyun was talking about how she planned such simple but beautiful wedding and how her granddaughter was, one day, going to become a famous model that would beat up all the beauties around because her father was simply, the most handsome man that has ever existed.

Everyone just agreed because no one would dare to go against her will and desires.

No one but Hyukjae himself.

Jihyun flinched as she felt a pair of warm arms wrap around her body from behind and when she turned she saw Kyuhyun smiling gently at her. “I’m sorry gentlemen, but I’ll steal this beautiful woman for a while,” he apologized to the men there that simply nodded and smiled at him.

Jihyun frowned as she was pulled away gently. “Kyuhyun, I don’t have time for this, I-”

“Just one dance mom,” Kyuhyun said smiling gently and offering his hand for his mother to take.

Jihyun looked away but took Kyuhyun’s hand anyways. “If you make me cry I swear I’ll steal your baby, Chaerin and Hyukjae and keep them in my house for at least a month.”

Kyuhyun chuckled. “I’ll try,” he said softly and hugged his mother softly, swaying their bodies to the slow dance. “Mom,” he whispered and Jihyun sighed against his shoulder.

“Don’t say anything Kyuhyun,” Jihyun said firmly. “I know you try to make me cry from this.”

Kyuhyun smiled. “Thanks,” he simply said. “Thanks for everything… I don’t know what I would do if I didn’t have you by my side.”

Jihyun pursed her lips. “If you continue it’ll be two months.”

“I love you,” Kyuhyun smiled. “This is one of the most important days of my life and I’m happy you’re here with me… thank you so much because you have been with me forever.”

Jihyun stayed silent for a few seconds before opening to talk with warm tears rolling down her face. “I couldn’t do this for Siwon,” she mumbled and Kyuhyun knew how much it hurt her. “I never supported him…”

“And still he loved you with all his might,” Kyuhyun said gently. “He once told me, that he would never change the mother he has because that person made him whom he was and he was thankful, almost in debt for that. He used to say there was no best mother than his and less more anyone more beautiful.”

Jihyun closed her eyes and cried softly against Kyuhyun’s chest, their bodies weren’t swaying anymore and they were simply standing in the dance floor. With Kyuhyun smiling gently and her back. “That idiot…,” she mumbled. “He never told me that.”

Kyuhyun chuckled and kissed his mother’s head. “Maybe he thought you already knew.”

Jihyun smiled weakly and looked up. “I did,” she said and Kyuhyun took his fingers to dry her tears.

They broke apart when the piece ended and they smiled at each other, turning around and seeing Hyukjae was swaying their baby in his hands and Chaerin was begging him to let her carry him as well. Kyuhyun smiled unconsciously, his eyes softening just for the sight.

“Go,” Jihyun said and patted Kyuhyun’s shoulder.

Kyuhyun turned to his mother and smiled before leaning down and kissing her forehead. “I love you mom,” he said before going towards Hyukjae, giving the other a sweet kiss as he carried Chaerin up to his arms and let the girl look at the baby from an upside view.
            
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
            
Jihyun kept firm in her promise and she indeed, stole Hyukjae, Chaerin and the baby for two months.

Kyuhyun was desperate already at the second day and he took his things to stay there with them for the mean time. Hyukjae would just laugh at him whenever Jihyun reminded him that he had a house and that he had to go away because she wasn’t allowing just anyone to step inside her mansion, not even if it was her own son.

Kyuhyun would always end up doing something that made Jihyun increase the time of their stay.

But then, at the second week, Jihyun left Hyukjae to come back and keep their lives as they were, saying that she didn’t like having Hyukjae in her mansion either.

Still, she would get the kids for at least once a week and Kyuhyun and Hyukjae had time for themselves.

Their quality time would always start with them cuddling together on the couch and would end up with Kyuhyun making love to Hyukjae gently, kissing the scar that Hyukjae wanted to hide so much from him all the time but that Kyuhyun found extremely beautiful.

And then they would go and visit Siwon’s grave together, as a big family. Kyuhyun would thank him, Hyukjae reminded him how much he loved him with shaky voice and teary eyes, Chaerin greeted her father while Jihyun always let out of warm tears.

Hyukjae had never felt the warmth of having a family. Kyuhyun had never been so happy and felt so realized with his own life. 

They still had problems, they still had small fights and bickering. But it was okay, because they had more solutions and laughs to share at the end of their silly fights than anything else.

The tomorrow they had dreamt for so long was finally there, and it wasn’t blue as they predicted. 
             
up


theend

 




 

A/N: hello~
So today (may 11th) it’s my birthday! ^^
I hope you have liked my birthday present for you~ (:
This fic is my party so please bring me my birthday gift and leave a comment!
Tell me how it was and how you liked it! ^^
Thank you so much for reading, it’s you the ones that keep me writing and pull me up when I’m feeling down.
Huge thanks to mimi unnie for making me such a perfect poster and my sister Sarahí for helping me so much with the plot!
Also this is a request from Kaname so I really hope she likes it! ^^
THANK YOU and I love you!!!