Chapter 9 ~

You're an Idol Too?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously...

And the best part about singing that was the EXO members helped me out a bit with the careless careless part :3 Kyaa~ Can't believe it~

Then Leeteuk had to announce the sad news...

~~~~~~~~

Me and the EXO boys had to leave because we had to get to our next destinations. Nooo~ I don't want to leave all the fun behind. "Aniii~ I don't want to go yet~~" I whined on air with EXO.

"Aishh, it's ok, you can come back anytime you want~~" Leeteuk said to me cheerfully

"Chichaa?!?" I widened my eyes looking happy. 

"Yeeeap~" Leeteuk smiled at me before we left.

"Annyeong Leeteuk sunbae~~" I waved a goodbye to him. 

"Annyeong~ See you soon~" he replied waving back smiling.

~~~~At SM buildin~~~~

I walked into the recording studio to meet my new song writer. When I walked in, I was presented by a american-korean girl with bright round eyes, small nose, pouty lip, and electric blue hair. I smiled and introduced myself. 

"Annyeonghaseyo~ Joneun Kassidy-Imnida. But you can call me Kass~" I bowed and smiled. 

She smiled back and introduced herself too. "Annyeonghaseyo. Joneun Victoria-Imnida. You can call me Vic, or Vicki. I'm from USA, and I'm going to be helping you write your new album" she smiled warmly and bowed aswell.

We both sat down on the chairs, and I took out my notebook, and a pen, and we started to brainstorm.

"So Kass, what would you like the concept of your new album to be?" she said while digging through her backpack for her macbook, and beats headphones to help her make some songs for me.

"Uhmm, well, I wanted a concept kind of like.. You get heart broken. And you become stronger because of all your mistakes." I said while expressing more. And Vic just nodded while listening to me. 

"Alright. I think I know what you're hit will be." she smiled at me and winked. I smiled back. Then she faced her screen and got down to work. 

After about 45 minutes, she pulled off her headphones. And I looked up from my phone, and she motioned me to put on the headphones, so I smiled and I did. She played the instrumental version of the song for me, and I smiled so wide. I was so proud of it. 

Then, she opened up her notebook and showed me the lyrics. After reading just the first 5 lines, I was really happy with it. But I felt bad that I didn't do anything. So I told her. 

"Vic Unnie~ I feel bad~ This is such an amazing song, but I feel bad because I didn't do anything~" and I pouted. But she just ruffled my hair, 

"Ahh~ It's ok! I l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter