Chapter 16 ~

You're an Idol Too?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Previously...

Luhan's POV.

Then once she was fully awake, I cleared my throat and asked her, "Uh, Kassidy-ah. Earlier this morning.. I saw you hugging Lay.. and-" I looked at her sad expression with my doe eyes.

~~~~~~~~

Then she started to smile, then started laughing. "What?" my eyes were wide and I just stared at her.. What's so funny..? 

"Oppa," and she patted my head, "It's just a little something I found out~" 

"Huh?" and tilted my head to the side a bit. 

"Me and Lay oppa, are just good friends." and she gave me an assuring smile.. But I felt hurt still.. "Goof friends?" I asked.

"We've known each other since birth~" and she patted my arm. 

"oh.." I looked down. 

Then she suddenly lifted my chin up, "A-Are you ok Luhan oppa?"

I lightly smiled and nodded.

"Yahh~ Luhan don't lie~ Just tell me~ I'm sure I could help?" How'd she know I was lying? Oh crap.. Now she's doing aegyo... Ahh can't resist her cuteness!! AHH! 

"Fine!" I said and closed my eyes and looked down. 'Oh boy.. now what...?'

"Ok~~ Tell me thenn~" and nudged my arm. 

 

Your POV. 

"Tell me what's wrong~!" and nudged his arm again, then he finally looked up at me. 

"I'll tell you when we get to the hotel after we land.. It'll be safer if I told you somewhere where..." and started looking around, "there isn't so many people..." 

I pouted, "But they're all sleepingg~~~" 

He sighed, "No. They could wake up at any minute! We're going to be there in less than an hour!"

I pouted again and looked down, "fine.." I grumbled out.

Then he smiled, and hugged me then walked back over to his seat. 

Then I opened my macbook again and saw a new file I never saw..

Huh? What's this? 'New Beginning'? What's that? I clicked it open, and saw lyrics. I read it all. 'Who wrote this?' 

 

No One's POV.

You looked over at Luhan who was typing away on his iPhone. "Did he write this?' you thought.

~Flashback~ 

Luhan's POV.

Since she'll still be asleep for a while, let's see what she wrote... I took her macbook off her lap, and read it. Lyrics huh? About starting over?

I chuckled. This girl~ Her lyrics are all over the plave~ Aishh~ I'll make a soong for your 'album' too then~ I opened up notepad, and started typing away.

*tap* *tap* *tap* 

Ahh~ Finally done my lyrics for this album of hers~ 

~End of Flashback~

Your POV.

The lyrics are so...

Full of passion! It's really well written. I walked over to Luhan's seat with my macbook and sat down next to him, and he looked at me.

"Oppa, did you write this?" and he looked at the screen then he looks at me and nods lightly. 

I smiled, "It's really well written~"

He smiled back, "Gomawo~ Maybe that can be a song featuring me in your new album~" and winked at me.

I giggled, "De~ New Beginning featuring Luhan from EXO-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter