Chapter 21 ~

You're an Idol Too?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Previously...

 

Then all of a sudden, a surprise hit me when Luhan got up quickly and pushed me down, my back against the bed, and him on top of me.    I stared at him wide eyed, "W-What are y-you doing?"   He smirked...   ~~~~~~~~ "I saw you examine my features" he said, "I know you want me."   "Aren't you already mine though?" I smiled as I encircled my arms arouns his neck.    He laughed and leaned in for a kiss, and I decided to so I turned my face causing him to kiss my cheek. Then he pulled away and looked sad.    I lifted up my head and pecked him lightly on the lips, and his smile came back.   "Now get off me, I need to finish drying your hair." I told him and he got off me, and I sat up then he rests his head on my lap again.   Luhan's POV.   I laid my head back onto her lap as she continued to dry my hair. I didn't even realize when I started staring at her.. But I'm happy I am. She's so beautiful. From her beautiful flawless skin, to her beautiful hazel eyes, to her small sharp nose, to her rosy cheeks, and her pouty pink lips. I am the luckiest guy ever to have such a beautiful, talented, and perfect girlfriend even if she looks laid back, or dresses like a guy. I would rather love someone who is similar to me than totally opposite.   After a while, I didn't notice.. But I dozed off while still lying on her lap.   Your POV. After I finished drying Luhan hair, I looked at him only to see his angelic sleeping face. Ahh so cute.  I grabbed my bag which was on the side of my bed, and took out my camera, and *CLICK!* I took another picture of Luhan. But this time he doesn't know. Hehe. I put away my camera and gently shrugged Luhan to wake him up. 
"Yahh Luhan-ah~" then he grabbed my hand and I was suddenly taken aback from this action.   "You're saying it wrong~" and he tisked while wiggling his finger but his eyes were closed the whole time.   "Yah~ OPPA," I emphasized 'oppa', "are you going to sleep like this all night? Because it's not comfortable for me~" I whined.    He got up his hair a bit messy but still perfect, then he encircled his arms around my waist again and pushed my down and my head landed on the pillow. Then he got up and grabbed the blankets and pulled it over both of us, and he hugged my waist again. I hugged him around the waist and I could hear his beart beating *thump* *thump* *thump* And
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter