Chapter 15 ~

You're an Idol Too?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Previousy.... Luhan's POV.

After I finished helping my manager hyung with handing out the plane tickets, I walked back over to see Kassidy and Lay hugging...

Then I felt something in me break.. 

Why.... 

~~~~~~

Why am I feeling this.. It's not like we're official.. But this image pains me.. *sigh* I'll just talk to her later then..

~~~~At the airport~~~~

I got out of my van with Sehun, Kai, Kris, Tao, and Lay. I stayed quiet the whole way. I just played on my phone. 

While I got out of the van, I saw Kassidy walk out of hers. I smiled at her, and she smiled back, then she ran up to me and we walked in together. 

Then more and more fans came, and soon, Kassidy and I was being squeezed by everyone, and our managers kept yelling at the fans to back up but they didn't listen. Aish these fans! They even seperated me from Kassidy! I hpe I can find her again soon... Then suddenly, I saw her being attacked by a bunch of crazy guy fans.. I felt so bad..

And before I knew it.. I was walking back to her. I grabbed her wrist and dragged her with me so she doesn't get bothered too much. And her manager just followed. 

 

Your POV. 

I was walking into the airport with Luhan when suddenly a gigantic group of crazed fans came and seperated us.. I felt so alone, and afraid. There was so much fans here. I started to panic, and my manager oppa yelled all the fans to back off, but the wouldn't..

Then suddenly I felt a hand grab my wrist and I panicked until I saw who it was. 

Luhan I smiled. And then he dragged me to the metal detecting area(a/n: idk what it's called ! >_< mianhaee~) then we both put our bags down and walked through clear. Then we grabbedd our bags and head to the gates where we would board the plane. 

Once we got on the plane, we lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter