Chapter 34 ~

You're an Idol Too?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

   I opened the door and revealed a sleeping Luhan in bed. I quickly snuck over and climb on his bed, and hugged him and yell, "OPPPAAA~ I'M HERE TO VISIT YO-" But then I stop talking when I felt how hot he was! Not like attractive hot.. Like burning hot! He was burning hot ow ow ow! 

   Luhan then turned his head toward me and opened his eyes and mumbled, "Kassidy..? W-Why are you here?" he didn't sound right... He's usualy energetic no matter what time he wakes up at! I place my hand on his forehead, and pull away immediately, "OPPA! Do you have a fever?!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~

    He just looked at me and shrugs. Then he tried to sit up, but he couldn't, "Well.. I can't sit up..." he said.

   I helped him lie back down properly, and then I ran out to the kitchen and grab a therometer and I ran back to Luhan and checked his temperature, "AHH~! LUHAN! YOU PABO! YOU DO HAVE A FEVER!"

   I ran out and placed the therometer back to its original place, and got a towel, and ran it under some water, and ringed it out. I ran back to Luhan and brush his bangs back and I put the towel on his forehead, "You know.. It hurts me to see you like this... All weak.. Aish pabo.. Why didn't you get an umbrella for yourself too?" 

   He just chuckles after I scold him, "Because I'd rather be sick and have you take care of me than have you sick aswell and not take care of me~" and he shows a weak smile. But although it was weak, it was pure. I smile back.

   "Aish.. Pabo... You should be happy I'm actually willing to take care of you today! And be happy that I have the next two weeks off!" I told him, and he just smiles and tries to hug me but I stop him, "AH! Don't move. You're still too weak! I'll make you something to eat first ok?" I ask while playing with his hair. He just gave me another weak smile, and nods.

   I walk out of Luhan's room, and into the kitchen to make some porridge for him, then Sehun came out rubbing his eyes, "Noona... Why were you yelling?"

   I look over at him, "Your pabo roommate in there" and I point at Luhan's door, "has a fever..." 

    "Ahh~" he said and nods his head, then starts to walk towards the bathroom, "I'll tell his manager hyung about it."

   I yell out from the kitchen, "Ok, thank you Sehun-ah~" and I went back to making the porridge. I was about half way done when Sehun walked out of the bathroom after taking a shower. He was dress in very casual clothing, and his hair was still wet, "Ah! Sehun-ah!" I call out for him. 

   He looks at me, "Yes noona?" 

   "Can you go to the drugstore and buy some medicine for Luhan? Because I couldn't find any here..." I told him. He nod, and walks into his room to grab his hat and sunglasses, then he came back out and I hand him $20 since I don't know how much it will cost. 

   "It shouldn't take me too long noona don't worry. I'll be back in 15 minutes max." he says. I nod, and smile at him.

   "Thank Sehun~!" then he smiles back and he headed out the door. 

   Once the door closed completely, I suddenly heard Luhan call out from his room, "Baby~~~" 

   "What is it hubby~~?" I called back. 

   "Is the food done~~?" he whined. Aish this boy. 

   "Almost~! I told Sehun to go buy you some medicine~!" I told him.

   "Ok~~" he replies like a little kid. 

   Since there was a little bit more time before the porridge would be done, I decided t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter