Chapter 33 ~

You're an Idol Too?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  "Yah Fany, I'm going to FaceTime Luhan. Want to join?" she looked at me wide eyed and nodded her head. I laughed and sat closer to her and called Luhan.

   After a few secconds, he answered, "Annyeongg~~" we both said in unison. He looked confused, but then Yixing popped out of no where and so did Sehun, Chanyeol and Kai, then the five of them all replied in unison, "ANNYEONG!" and of course Channie was the loudest. 

~~~~~~~~

   Oh silly Channie~ You are so loud at times~! I shook my head and laughed while Fany was talking to them. We sat in Starbucks for 2 hours talking to the five of them, but then I had to end the call since my battery was dying, "YAH! GUYS!" I said, but Chanyeol just kept laughing and talking, then Luhan slaps him across the head.

   "YAH HYUNG WHAT WAS THAT FO-" but then looked at me trying to talk over him

   "Guys~ I have to go my phone is going to die soon~!" I waved to them and Fany did so too, "Byee~!" Then I hung up. 

   I got up along with Fany and we walked over to the doors when we both realized it was raining, "damn it! I forget my umbrella today, and it decides to rain!??" Fany threw a tantrum and stomped her foot and groaned. I sighed at her behaviour. Fany, you can be so childish at times.. And you're older than me! But only by two years... 

   "I don't have my umbrella either.." I told her, "And I don't think this rain will stop anytime soon..." and I take a quick glance out at the heavy pouring rain.

   "So how do we get home them.." she asked.

   I shrugged, "I dunno." So we walked back over to our table and sat back down. Fany rests her elbows on the table, and rests her chin on her palms, while I layed my arms flat on the table and slumped my head on my arms. And then we both sigh loudly. I was bored already.. But then I suddenly remembered! OH I BROUGHT MY MACBOOK!! I CAN FACETIME THE GUYS WITH THAT!

   I opened up my bag and searched for my macbook, "What are you looking for?" Fany asked. 

   I pulled out my macbook and looked at her but she just look back with confusion written all over her face. I let out a chuckle, "We're going to FaceTime them with my macbook instead. Goof ball.." I quietly said the last sentence but she still heard it and she just glared at me, and I smile at her. Then I opened up my macbook, and opened FaceTime and Fany just sat closer to me. Then I called Lulu again. And he picked up with the other guys next to him.

   "I thought your phone was about to die?" he asks. 

   "It was, but incase you've forgotten Lulu," and he cringed at that name, "I have a macbook that I take everywhere~!" and I smiled at him.

   Lulu smiled back, and Channie spoke, "Then why are you still at Starbucks? I thought you would've left to go shopping or something.."

   "Well Channie incase you havn't noticed, it is literally POURING outside!" I exaggerated 'pouring,' "And we both forgot umbrellas." 

   "Yah you pabo! You should always bring an umbrella! Pabo noonas!" and Channie tsked at us two.

   We scoffed and looked at each other then back at Channie, "Uhm.. Chanyeol, you never bring an umbrella so shut up!" Fany fought back. GO FANY~

   Channie was just dumbfounded at Fany's sudden attack, but everyone else was laughing except for angry Fany and dumbfounded Channie. We all talked for another 2 hours, and I look out the window only to see it was still pouring, so I look back at the screen and pouted to Luhan, "Oppaa~ Can you come drive us back to the dorm~? It's still raining heavily!" I whined a bit and showed some aegyo. Everyone except fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter