Chapter 11 ~

You're an Idol Too?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Previously...

Yout POV.

Then I felt Luhan grab my hand again. I looked over at him, and we both smiled at eachother. HIs smile~ Kyaa~ fangirling inside~ I wonder if he knows how much my heart flutters~ 

Wait ... Did I just say....    Then before I knew it, Luhan's face... What..? He's coming ccloer and closer to my face... What's he going to do..?!   He's 2 inches from my face now... And he's still coming closer.... YAH! WHAT'S THIS GUY DOING?! ~~~~~~ Luhan's POV.  As I leaned in closer and closer to her face, I saw she started to blush a little, and I let out a smirk. AIsh~ This girl.   I leaned up against her ear and whispered "Good job there." And I pulled back and smiled at her, but I saw her smile change into a sad smile. Did she think I was ging to kiss her? Ahh~ Babo~ We're not even official yet~ Hehe but I would like to be.    Maybe I sshould give her a kis later..? When the recording ends and we're backstage...? Maybe she'll cheer up.    Your POV. "Good job there." he whispered..   Was that all..? He just wanted to say good job? *sigh* Then he pulled back and I quickly put on a smile. But it was a sad smile...   Then I looked back at the performers. I shouldn't get my hopes up...   ~~~~  When the recording ended, me and Luhan let go of each other's hands, and then Tiffany grabbed my hand and dragged me outta there...    What is happening? Tiffany, are you worried again? *sigh*    She dragged me into one of the washrooms backstage, and locked the door. I just stared at her. And she started to speak.   "Are you hiding something from me?" she sounded sad...    "What?" I didn't know what she was talking about...   "I saw you holding hands with Luhan there~" then she started to smile a bit and sounded a little... y...   I stared at her eye wide... She saw that...? Crap... "Oh.. It was nothing.." I looked at the ground.   "Are you sureee~" and started to nudge me.    "Yes I'm sure~" I assured her.    "You two would make a cute couple so." and she crossed her arms and slightly pouted.   I choked on my spit.. "W-What..?"   
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter