Chapter 6 ~

You're an Idol Too?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Previously..

And then the person replied with a deep but sweet voice I've heard from somewhere.. Then my eye flew open, and saw Lay...

I stared at him... HOW'D HE GET IN?! WHAT?!

"L-Lay-sshi? H-How'd you get in here? And when did you get in here?" I questioned him. 

***********

"Your manager." I was so confused..

"Huh?" I was soo lost.

"Your manager let me in." and he pointed to the couch where my manager was sleeping.

Wait.. When did my manager get here??

"oh.." I tried to sound calm.. 

"And I got here a couple minutes before you're alarm went off." he was cooking, and he didn't take his eyes off the pan. I looked over and asked "What are you cooking?"

"Fried rice. Would you like some?" he finally looked at me and he smiled. 

"Yes please~" I said cutely. But I kept wondering to myself why he looked so familiar.. I understand that I saw him lasst night and all.. But I swear I saw him in my dream..

I walked back into my room to change, and Lay went back to cooking. 

I closed my bedroom door, and walked over to open my closet, hmm what to wear today? Casual or dressed up? Hmm let's see if I have a practice today.. I took my iPhone and took a look at my schedule.

" Today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM: Radio talk show.

                11:00 AM - 3:00 PM: Go to SM to record new album songs.

                4:00 PM - 5:00 PM: Guest at Star King.

                5:30 PM - 8:00 PM: Go to practice room to learn new dance for new song "

hmm, not a tough tough day. Atleast I'm done earlier than usual. Hmm, let's see.. Oh I know! The outfit from my dream~ Do I still hve it- YES! 

After I changed into my clothes, I walked out to see Lay had just finished preparing the fod and was setting it on the table.

He looked at me and stared at me for a bit then looked away and walked to wake up my manager... Hmm wonder why he looked away like that...

 

Lay's POV.

When I was done making the fried rice, I put them on three plates and set them on the table. Just then, Ka Sin walked out of her room wearing a black tank top, with a black leather jacket on with white jeans, and black boots. I was mesmerized, but then I looked away because I blushed at how pretty she still looks. Then I walked over to her manager to wake him up.

The manager stirred up and looked around. And I was biting back my laugh because he looked high. Haha. then he got up and walked to the washroom. And then Ka Sin and I sat down and started to eat. And I decided to talk to her about how we're childhood friends... My palm grew weaty because I didn't know how she would respond. And I spoke to her in Chinese because I didn't want her manager to walk out in the middle of our conversation and  hear.

"So, uh... Kassidy..." I said quietly while looking at my food.

She looked at me, "Yeah?" Her bright chocolate brown orbs were beautiful and mesmerizing..

"Uhh.. Where were you uh b-born?" I said still looking at my food, "l-like in China..." I added.

 

 

Your POV. 

"Uhh.. Where were you uh b-born?" Lay stutter while looking at his food then added, "l-like in China..."

I looked at him confused.. Why dos he want to know where I was born? That's quite strange...

"err... Changs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter