Chapter 27 ~

You're an Idol Too?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Previously...

 

 Once you got onto the plane, you went to your seat and sat down, and then you realized, you still had Luhan's headphones in your hands. You looked at them and couldn't help but shed a tear. You bit your lip, and you started to look at the headphones, studying the features althought they were the same as yours. Just these were purple. but then all of a sudden you saw something written on the inside of the headphones.. It was written with a white marker...

   And it said..

       
~~~~~~~

   "I love my Baby K~ Now and forever <3 Stay safe baby <3 I LOVE YOU~<3 Little Deer~ I'll miss you! :("

   When you read that, you started to cry. Luhan wrote this on his headphones. Just for you. You covered your mouth and shut your eyes and started to cry. Why does this have to happen all so sudden.. Being away from Luhan.. He gave you energy everyday. But now.. You just feel.. Dead... Lifeless... You put your head down, and cried alone in your seat. 

   Then the plane started, and it lifted off the ground. 'This is it..' you thought, 'I'm not going to see Luhan for eight months now...' and you just stared out the window looking at the overview of Seoul untill all you could see were clouds.

  You took the headphones, and stared at the note. His hand writing was absolutely perfect looking. You put on the headphones, and plugged it into your phone and played your music. 

 

  After a good 14 hours of being on the plane, it finally landed. You walked out, and while you were headed out, you grabbed your sunglasses from your bag and put them on since your eyes were all puffy from crying earlier on the plane.

  You walked out only to be greeted by tons of American fans and magazine photographers. 'New York...' you thought, 'Don't worry Luhan. I'll make you and North America proud.' and you walked out and into your ride. And they drove you to your hotel.

 

   Once you reached your hotel you were staying at for the next week and a half, you went to your room, and unpacked. Then you decided to tet Luhan. 

From : Baby K~ 

Hey Little Deer~ Are you still awake baby?

A couple minutes later, he replied.

From : Little Deer <3 

Am now ;) 

So where are you at the moment?

You smiled at the fact that he woke up to text you back. 

From : Baby K~

In my hotel room. ;) 

Hahaha, in New York.

Then you decided to connect to wifi knowing Luhan would call any minute.

From : Little Deer <3

Oh really? New York City! Wow! So you'll make me proud right ;)?

You laughed at his question.

From : Baby K~ 

Of course I will oppa ;) <3 What kind of question is that~!

You laughed at his silliness as you jumped onto your bed and lied down.

From : Little Deer <3 

Ohhh~ Have you seen the crazy reports all over the internet yet? 

It's about us~~~ ;) 

You blinked a few times, and then you went to check allkpop about this.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter