Chapter 29 ~

You're an Idol Too?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"OHHHH! BY THE WAY~!!! I HAVE BLOND HAIR NOW~!"

   And that was the last text. He's blond. Wow. He's.... Oh My God... I swallowed... And my eyes were wide..

~~~~~~~~~~~

   It's so.. LIGHT! HOLY COWS! 

I quickly sent a picture back with my expression,

 

"Omo~! Oppa, it suits you very well! ^^~ I just woke up~! Hehe. Selcaaa~"

   I smiled and sent him the picture and message, then I got up and walked to the washroom to get ready. I brushed my teeth, and brushed my hair back into a ponytail, then washed my face. Then I let back down my hair and brushed it out with my comb. I walk out of the washroom, and headed to one of the drawers that had my clothes. I grabbed a new outfit for today.

   I wore a loose british flag shirt, and denim shorts since I didn't want to dress too classy. And I wasn't in the mood to make an awesome outfit anyways.. Then I topped it off with a simple pair of combat boots.

  I grabbed my phone again and started to text Luhan again,

"Oppa~ This is my outfit today~~ Do you like it??^^~"

   Then I grabbed my bag, and swung it on, and walked out the door, and decided to grab some lunch before I head to shop a bit more. 

 

   I was walking down the street and I saw McDonalds. I guess it wouldn't hurt to eat from fast food. Not like I'll gain weight by eating just a bit anyways. I walked in and lined up behind the other customers. Man! McDonalds here in NYC are PACKED!  After almost 10 minutes, it was finally my turn! YAY~! FOOD~ I skipped up to the counter and the lady greeted me happily.

   "Hello welcome to McDonalds, what would you like?" she asked smiling.

   I smiled back, "Uh hi, yes, uh can I get a fillet 'o' fish combo please?" 

   "Sure thing, and what would you like to drink?" she asked. HMMMM! WHAT TO DRINK. OH I KNOW!

   "Coca Cola please~!" and I smiled at her. 

   She smiled back, "Alright! So you want 1 fillet 'o' fish combo with coca cola. Correct?"

   I nodded, "YEP!"

   "Alright, your total is $7.83" I handed her a ten dollar bill.

   "Here you go miss, your change is $2.17, your order will be ready soon." I thanked her and stepped to the side and waited.

   My order was finally done, and I grabbed it and walked over to find a seat somewhere. The McDonalds here in NYC are so COOL! There's this little hallway spot where you can sit and eat, and there's a bunch of little screens that play music videos! (a/n: this is true guys! I've been there before xD HAHAHA) I took out my phone and decided to take a picture and send it to Luhan, 

"OPPA~! They have t.v's here in NYC that plays music videos! It's soo cool~!" 

   After I finished, I went out and hailed a cab. IT TOOK FOREVER! THEN FINALLY ONE CAB STOPPED! YAY~! I hopped in and I told the driver, "Madison Square Garden please!" and then he started to drive, "And no need to rush!" I added since I had about 2 or 3 hours before I had to be there. But I mean, better early than late. I decided to skip the shopping since I'm not in the mood to walk. 

   Once we reached Madison Square, I paid the driver and walked out. I walked up to the doors and tried to open them but they were still closed. Ughh, I puffed my cheeks and waited. But I didn't wait too long before one of the producers of the concert came and saw me, "Hello miss, you're Kassidy right?" I nodded, "Ahh! Yes, ok, c'mon in!" and he opened the door and then led me in. I walked in, and dropped my stuff off at the dressing room, and I decided to roam around. I'm standing on the same floor as many other artists. I'm so happy~! Then I had another thought. 

   I ran up to one of the front seats in the second level and took out my phone and took another picture,

"Oppa~ This is where I'll be performing tonight~! Here in Madison Square Garden in New York on October 3, 2013, at 7:00PM~ The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter