Chapter 7 ~

You're an Idol Too?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Previously....

 

Lay's POV.

I'm laughing so hard at stupid baby faced luhan right now! HAHAH

 

Your POV.

What is wrong with him....?

**************

Did he like take the wrong medication or something this morning?? I raised on an eyebrow at him and gave a questioned look, and when he saw me, he immediately stopped. Then I spoke, "Uhh..... Why are you laughing like you're high?"

His eyes widened, and he opened his mouth and said, ""Ohh... Uh it was just this conversation I had with one of my bandmates. and he chuckled a little. omoo~ that chuckle~ wait.. what? NO WHAT AM I SAYING! I don't even know this guy! I just know he's part of EXO!! 

"ahh I see.." I replied calmly. But my cheeks were burning up.. UGH WHYYYYY!?!??! Then he took out his phone and showed me the conversation he had. With.....

LUHAN!

OMO~ Luhannie~ Kyaaa~ Fangirl mode in my brain -on- 

Kyaa, he's soo cuteee~ Omoo~ he even sent pictures of himself~ Yahhh, soo cute. He's such a cute baby face ~ Ahh, Luhan of course you're cuter I mean LOOK AT YOU~ Yahhhh~ I'm smiling like an idiot at his cute noon-existing aegyo. He doesn't even need to do aegyo to be cutee~

 

Lay's POV.

"Uhh..... Why are you laughing like you're high?" WHAT ??? DO I REALLY SOUND HIGH!? Yahhh ... Sucha a bad impression ..... aishh. Uhh what do I say. 

"Ohh... Uh it was just this conversation I had with one of my bandmates." and I started to laugh a bit at stupid baby face Luhan. 

"ahh I see.." she replied so calmly. It's different hearing her not singing. But I like it. I like it a lot. I took out my phone and scrolled up to the first text where we weren't actually mentioning her obviously. So that was when Luhan started to say how handsome he was. I handed her my phone and she looked at the pictures Luhan sent. And she's smiling so wide. And my heart fell a bit seeing her smile like that... If only she smiled like that to me again like back then...

She was going crazy over the pictures of Luhan... Could she perhaps.. Be Luhan's fan? I sighed. I kind of wished she was my fan.. But ... As long as she likes EXO, I think i'll be fine... But my heart was defiantly shattered a bit...

 

Your POV. 

~~~~At The Radio Station~~~~

EXO got there five minutes after Lay and I got there. They said that the traffic was crazy. Hmm. As they were walking in, I kept looking at the door. First EXO-K walked in... Suho... Baekhyun... D.O... Kai... Chanyeol... Sehun... Then EXO-M steps in Kris... Xiumin... Tao... Chen... and lastly... OMOOO~~~~~ LUHAN'S HERE~~~

When he walked in, my face suddenly turned soo bright, I was trying to stay calm. But the only seat left was the seat next to me, so Luhan has to sit next to me~~ YAAAHHHH~ This

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter