Chapter 23 ~

You're an Idol Too?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Previously...

 I gulped.. Oh god.. Why didn't they tell me about this earlier? Crap.. I'm going to fall on stage... UGH! I took them and groaned.. I can't believe it.. Wearing heels.. Just watch as I fall...

Then once I got them on, I stood up, and tried to walk, but almost fell over but my stylist caught be before I could.. Well.. This will be fun... I walked out slowly trying to not trip.. Then suddenly, I tripped on something and fell. But suddenly.. A pair of arms caught me.. And I looked over at who it was, and my eyes widened..

"Oppa?" I said out loud.

~~~~~~~~

It was Lay..

"Yah be careful!" his voice full of concern.

"Mianhae..." I said, and looked down, 'they're making me wear these..."

He lifted my chin up and I looked at him, "Why?" he asked.

"For Dj got us falin in love again..." I said. I wasn't happy with this idea, and niether was he..

"Be careful on stage.. I won't be up there to help you walk around.." he said.

I nodded, and continued to walk slowly backstage. And with each step, I increased my speed a bit so i could get used to these heels..

Aish, how do people stand wearing heels? They hurt your feet so much... AGH! I'm going to be so happy to get out of these after...! I grabbed my microphone and the music started to play, and I started to walk on stage slowly.(Red: You, Green: Chanyeol, purple: D.O, Blue: Luhan, Orange: Sehun)

"~So we back in the club

Get that bodies rockin from side to side
si-side to side
Thank God the week is done, I feel like a zombie gone back to life
ba-back to life~" Then I jumped onto one of those carts that bring you around since I didn't feel like walking around in these heels..

"~Hands-up, and suddenly we all got our hands up No control of my body
Ain’t I seen you before?
I think I remember those eyes, eyes, eyes
eyes, eyes eyes eyes

‘Cause baby tonight
the DJ got us falling in love again
Yeah baby tonight
the DJ got us falling in love again
So dance dance
Like its the last last night of your life life
Gon’ get you right
‘Cause baby tonight
the DJ got us falling in love again~"

Then I was back at the stage, and I stepped off, and started to sing again while EXO came on.

"Kassidy and EXO collaboration
Everybody put your hands up!" And I walked to the front of the stage to eet up with them, but I walked slowly to avoid falling..
"Modu hamkke put your hands up,
get ready, ape nan chuljeonhae jeogi
haneul wiro deonjigo nolabwa yeogi
beats rock your bodies
ja muyeobwa oneulbam micheobwa dance

Keep downing drinks like there’s no tomorrow
there’s just right now now now now n-now now (D.O!)
Gonna set the roof on fire, gonna burn this motherfu-
down down down down d-down down~" Then I started to run a bit up to Luhan.

[You/Luhan] "~Hands up when the music drops,we both put our hands up
Put your hands on my body~" Then I ran up to Luhan and slipped a bit, but he caught me and then I put my hands on his shoulder, and looked at him.

"~Swear i’ve seen you before
I think I remember those
eyes, eyes, eyes,~" Then we both looked at the audience and showed our eye smiles, "~eyes, e-eyes, eyes~"

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter