Chapter 26 ~

You're an Idol Too?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Previously...

 

   "Lee Soo-Man told me that I'm going to make a debut in North America.. And I'm going to have an English album." she looked down at her feet and bit her lip.

   "And what's so bad about that?" he asked while lifting her chin up.

   "I'll be gone for eight months..." she said as she stared into Luhan's eyes. Now his were filled his sadness.

~~~~~~~

   "E-Eight?" he asked. And she nodded. 

   "How can I be apart from you for so long-" but she was suddenly cut off.

   "When do you leave?" Luhan asks with a sad tone. 

   "Next week..." and she bit her lip again. 

   "Then we better make the best of it before you leave." and he shows a sad smile to her.

   She tried to smile back, but it was too hard for her. Having to leave and to go the other side of the world for eight months. Not being able to see Luhan for that long.. It was slowly killing her inside. But she just nodded in agreement with Luhan, and he grabbed her hand and interlocked their fingers, then he pulled her out.

   They walked down the street side by side, hands unlinked. they went into a bubble tea shop, and bought bubble tea. After they got their bubble teas, Luhan grabbed her arm, and dragged her to a park nearby, and they sat on the bench quietly while sipping on their bubble tea... There was not much they could do since they practically did almost everything they could think of possible. They went to a beach before, they saw a movie together, they went to a park together, they ate food together, and even bought couple clothing together... But now, they had nothing to do.. Nothing they could think of. Both their minds were empty of ideas.

   The two of them sat there on the bench until they finished their bubble teas, then Luhan got up, and grabbed her hand again, "Should we go to your dorm..?" he asked, "And I can help you pack?"

   "Ok.." Kassidy said unamused. 

   They had a quiet walk to her dorm. They didn't talk to eachother at all.. Until Kassidy finally bursted the bubble, "Oh yeah.. I stil need to tell Fany and Yixing..." she spoke out as they were walking up the stairs. 

   "Want to go tell them now?" he asked, and she nodded. Then they headed to the 9th floor where SNSD's dorm was. They walked down the hall until they reached a pink door that said "Jessica~ & Tiffany~" 

   She knocked on the door, and Jessica answered it, and when she saw Luhan and Kassidy together she spazzed, "OMO~! Why are you two together?" her eyes wide like a fish. None of the SNSD members knew except for Tiffany.

   "Er... Is Fany there?" Kassidy asked Jessica when suddenly Tiffany called out, "YAH JESSICA!!! WHERE DID YOU PUT MY PHONE!?! I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH MY PHONE!! AGH YOU STUPID-" 

   But she was suddenly cut off when Jessica turned around and yelled back at her, "I TOLD YOU IT WAS UNDER YOUR PILLOW YOU DUM-DUM!! AND KASSIDY AND LUHAN IS HERE FOR PETE'S SAKE! JUST GET YOUR OUT HEREEE~!"

   Kassidy's eyes grew wide at their anger.. 'Wow..' she thought, 'Who knew they were vicious too...' But Luhan just stood there dumbfounded as he barely knew English. Although yes, Kris had taught him before, he wasn't fluent. He only knew how to greet in English, like "Hello I'm EXO-M's Luhan!" or "Thank you for supporting us!" or "I love you!" 

   Then suddenly Tiffany peeked her head out from her room and saw Kassidy and Luhan at the door behnd Jessica. Then she ran out of her room and to the door, "Yes?" she asked Kassidy.

   "I need to tell you something Fany." she told Tiffany, and then Jessica walked away, and into her own room to continue sleeping.

   "What?" Tiffany asked while her head was tilted to the side. 

   "I'm headed to North America next week because I'm going to debut my English album.." she said. Althought she was excited, she was said.

   "AH!? CHINCHA?! You lucky ... it took SNSD 5 years before they  were able to make 1 English song.. And it takes you 7 months.. Gah! You're lucky!" and she puffed her cheeks.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter