Chapter 8 ~

You're an Idol Too?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Previously...

 

Lay's POV.

Then at the corner of my eye, I saw Luhan who was smiling like an idiot while looking at Kass. 

Aish that boy....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Does he not realize how obvious he is? *sigh* next thing you know he's going to talk to her during the song break..

Luhan's POV.

Hmm, should I talk to her during the song break? What if she doesn't like me back... Omo~ no. I am Luhan. I am MANLY. I can handle the rejection! I CAN DO THIS LUHAN FIGHTING!

" So Kassidy, since you're the rookie here, I figured, maybe I should let the EXO boys sing a song of your choice hm?" and he smiled at Kassidy again. She had that blank poker face Chanyeol usually wears. But she agreed with a nod and a smile. Her birhgt smile lights up my world. If only I can see that everyday..~

"So what song would you like to hear Kassidy?" and she thought for a moment..

"hmm... I wanna hear Chen and Luhan sing 'Baby Don't Cry!'" she smiled.

BWOO?! She wants to hear me and Chen sing Baby Don't Cry?! OMO~ I hope I don't mess up infront of her....

Kyaa~ stop blushing! I'm making myself look like a fool...silly Luhan.... 

 

Your POV.

"So what song would you like to hear Kassidy?" Leeteuk sunbae asked me.

Hmm what should I listen to... Hmm, I kinda want to hear Luhan oppa sing.. But before I got to change my mind my mouth opened and spoke for me!

"hmm... I wanna hear Chen and Luhan sing 'Baby Don't Cry!'" I tried to smile so it wouldn't look like I didn't want to hear it because I defiantly want to!!

"Ok, let's get the song ready for them now then~" he sang. OMO~ LUHAN OMO~ HE SOUNDS LIKE A GOD N THAT SONG.

 

~Nǐ jiù bié zài yóu yù le hǎo ma

Jiù jǐn lā zhù wǒ de xīn zàng
Ài xiàng yī dào hěn cì yǎn de guāng máng

 

Líng lì de yuè guāng bǎ yǎn jīng guān shàng~

~Rú guǒ bù shì wǒ shì bié de nán rén

Rú guǒ zhè shì xǐ jù lǐ miàn de yī jù huà
xiào dàn le jiù ba
Wǒ huì hé nǐ de ài jiāo huàn shāng hén~

~Baby don’t cry, tonight

Dāng hēi yè zài xián liàng qǐ lái
Baby don’t cry, tonight
Jiù dàng zuò méi fā shēng guò yī yàng

Nǐ yǒng yuǎn dōu bù huì huà shēn xiàng pào mò yī yàng
Nán dào nǐ bù zhī dào ma
So baby don’t cry, cry
Wǒ de ài shǒu hù nǐ bù fàng kāi~

Omo~~ Omo~~ I'm about to cry.. Ahh 

That was so beautiful... Omo~ I can't hold back my tears, ahh, I need to go for a walk...

" I-I'll be right back.." I told Leeteuk sunbae, and walked out wiping my eyes.

Luhan's POV.

When Chen and I finished, I looked over at Kassidy's seat and saw her crying. I was about to run after her when she walked out.

I feel really bad.. Did the song remind her of something bad? yahhh~ I walked out of there following her. 

I ran out to the hall to see her standing at the end of the hallway looking out the window.. My face sadened seeing her there.

I slowly walked up to her, and saw her tears still coming out. And then she caught me coming up, and turned to face me. Then out of no where she hugged me. I was so surprised by her sudden action I didn't know what to do.

In the end I just hugged her back. And then she spoke, "t-that. Was beautiful." While crying into my chest. and I cleared my throat, "s-so, you're not thinking about a bad moment?" 

She moved her head away from my chest and  replied "Ani, it was just too beautiful" and she smiled. Even when he has tears, she's beautiful. And then she pulled me closer and hugged me tighter. And I did so too. And then I whispered into her ear. "No, you're too beautiful." and I could feel her smiling.

~~~~

After that maybe romantic moment, we both walked back to the recording room together. And when we sat down, Leeteuk started to gamble. "OMO~ Kassidy, are you ok? I mean you cried... Why???" and whined a bit. This sunbae. I laughed, and so did Kassidy. "ohh it was just sung very beautifully. Full of emotions. So I started to cry~" and laughed. That cute laugh. Then I dozed off and replayed the scene in the hall again.

~Flashback~

"No, you're too beautiful" I whispered and she smiled. 

"Gamsaham-" but I cut her off. 

"No need to use honorific with me you know." and I winked at her. Shee smiled at me and hugged me again "gomawo."

Then after a minute or two in that position, I spoke again "Y-You know.. I'm a really big fan of you.." and she looked up at me "Really?" and smiled brightly, and I nodded.

"I'm a fan of you." and laughed showing her eye smile. "I love your eye smiles the most" and she chuckled. "we shuold probably get back before they send someone t find us and see us like this~" she pointed out and I agreed, and we both let go of each other and walked back to the room.

~End of Flashback~ 

Your POV.

I think I might be falling for Luhan in real life.. I think I love him. He's so sweet and caring~ 

"Uhm Kassidy?" and I snapped out of my train of thoughts

"Wae? What?" and I blinked a couple time then Leeteuk said, "Could you sing a songs for us?" 

"ohhh! Dee~~ What song?" and before anyone could speak Luhan sang out "Mama mama~"

And everyone laughed at is cuteness. And so did I. And then I asked which version, and of course Luhan yelled out Chinese versi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter