Chapter 35 ~

You're an Idol Too?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

   "How come you guys started without me??" and he crossed his arms.

   "We were both starving and you took forever.." Sehun said.

   "But I was making myself presentable for Kassidy~!" he whined.

   "You always look presentable to me no matter what~!" I told Luhan and look up at him and smile. 

   He smiles back, and hugs me then he sat down and started to eat.

   After we finished the two of them headed out for their schedule that day. And I notice that their dorm was kind of messy.. Especially Luhan's room.. So I did a little cleaning. 

~~~~~~~~~

    After I cleaned the living room, kitchen, and Luhan's room, it was around 6PM and they won't be back till 8PM. I groan, and decided to head back to my dorm.

   I walked into my dorm and noticed it was messy too. But not as messy as the guys'. So I cleaned up a bit, and before I knew it, it was already a little past eight. So I washed my hands to remove the dirt or gunk or germs, then I headed and took a shower. 

   When I finished taking the shower I dried myself and got dressed in shorts and a tank top, and then I wore Luhan's sweater over it. It was big but I really didn't care. 

   I walked out of the bathroom only to be greeted by a Luhan searching around, "Luhan.. What are you looking for?" I ask as I skip up to him.

   "Have you seen my-" but then he stop when he looked at me, "I was looking for the sweater two weeks ago... You had it the whole time?" I nod.

   He chuckles an ruffles my hair, "Uh, so have you seen my headphones? The ones I gave you eight months back when you were about to leave for USA." I thought for a bit then I remembered, I ran into my room and opened my desk drawer, and the purple headphones layed there, I took them and gave them to Luhan, then he gave mine back, but I was kind of sad.. His headphones were special and the had a message on them.

   He seemed to have noticed my sadness, and he chuckle, "Don't be sad about the note, look at yours." he said and I did.

"To my future wife: I love you no matter where we both are in the world~ <3 I'll always have you in my heart wherever, whenever. <3 Saranghae ~ Wo Ai Ni ~ I Love You ~<3

Love Little Deer <3"

   I smile after reading it, then I hugged him, "Thank you Little Deer~" I smiled and hugged him tightly. 

   "No problem." he replied and my wet hair. 

   "Oppa, you should go back to your dorm and get ready for bed ok?" I told him.

   "Can I sleep here again?" he asks cutely.

   "Sure why not. I can use some company. but what about Sehun?" I ask.

   "He already fell asleep." he told me.

   "Ahh~ Ok now go take a shower then come back~!" I pushed him out, "And did you have dinner yet?" and he shook his head, "ok i'll prepare food then. Now shoo~" then he left and I went and made some fried rice since I didn't know what else to cook. 

   When Luhan came back, I had just finished. I looked over at the door and saw Yixing, Kai, and Chanyeol.. What is happening...?

   I gave them a weird look and asked, "What are you guys doing here?" 

   "We've come to eat food~!" Channie cheered. I shook my head.. 

   "Give me 5 minutes." then I walked back into the kitchen to make three more plates. Then Yixing came in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter