Chapter 30 ~

You're an Idol Too?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

   Tao and I walked to each and every members rooms, Suho and Yixing, Baekhyun and Chanyeol, Kyungsoo and Kai, Chen and Xiumin. But none of them know where Luhan is. I sighed out loud.

   Then Tao said, "Don't worry, I'm sure he'll show up soon!" and tried cheering me up. I hope so Tao. I'm worriedd sick right now. I'm going crazy..

~~~~~~~~~~

Sehun's POV.

   I was just chilling in my dorm alone when I suddenly heard a knock. HUH? Who's that? I walked over and looked through the peep-hole...

   NOONA! She's back! YAY! I opened the door with a relaxed face. 

   "Oh. Annyeong Sehun!" she greeted. I missed these days!

   "Annyeong noona." and I smiled.

   She smiled back and asked, "Do you know where Luhan is?" 

   I shoke my head lightly, "Ani.." 

   "Oh..." Stay calm and act cool. Stall her, "Does he have his phone with him?" she asked.

   I nods, "De. He does." 

   "Hm.. That's weird then.." she said, and I tried to look confused, and she explained, "He hasn't replied to me for over an hour.. I'm kind of worried.." and she bit her lip. Noona, I feel bad that I can't tell you. URGH! 

   "Hm, maybe you should try asking Kris to yell at him to get home?" and I started to laugh, she laughed too. I missed her a lot. 

   "Oh Sehun, you know how much I missed all you guys~?" and she started to ruffle my hair AGH! NOONA NO! 

   I covered my head, "Ahh~ Noona~!" and fixed my hair, she just smiled, "I'll talk to Kris then~ Byee~ Nice to see you again~!" and waved to me as she walked away. 

   I closed the dooor and quickly rushed to me phone and called Luhan, "YAH HYUNG HURRY UP! SHE'S ALREADY BACK! AND SHE'S WORRIED ABOUT YOU! I CAN TELL NOW GET BACK SOON! I CAN'T STAND YING TO NOONA LIKE THIS! IT MAKES ME SAD SEEING HER WORRIED!! GET YOUR BACK HERE WITH THE SUPPLIES NOW! I'LL TEXT THE OTHERS AND TELL THEM TO STALL HER!" and I hung up before he could answer. Then I went all ninja and quickly typed a text to the others.

"To : EXO members.

EVERYONE! ATTENTION! 

LUHAN IS PLANNING A SPECIAL WELCOME BACK PARTY FOR KASSIDY NOONA! PLEASE STALL HER UNTIL LUHAN IS ABLE TO GET HIS LAZY HOME WITH THE SUPPLIES!! KRIS I SENT HER TO YOU! TRY TO STALL HER! DO ANYTHING! MAKE HER DO AN ERRAND I DON'T KNOW! MAKE SURE YOU STALL HER! SEND TAO WITH HER AROUND TO THE OTHER MEMBERS TO ASK THEM FOR NFO BUT TELL HER NOTHING AND THEN ONCE SHE LEAVES YOU, AND SHE'S OUT OF SIGHT, SNEAK OVER TO LUHAN AND MY ROOM!! THEN TAO, WE'LL TEXT YOU WHEN WE'RE READY AND YOU BRING HER HERE! GOT IT EVERYONE?"

   Then in less than a minute, everyone replied. Now Luhan GET HOME NOW URGH! 

 

   I waited about 10 minutes in my dorm with everyone except for Tao who was walking around with noona some where, then Luhan finally ran into the dorm I stood up and ran to him, "YAH HYUNG WHAT THE HELL TOOK SO LONG!?"

   Luhan was panting hard holding onto tons of plastic bags tightly, "S-Sorry." he managed to say while panting. 

   "Aish!" I took the bag and hand one or two to everyone, "NOW START DECORATING NOW!! HURRY EVERYONE!"

   I turned around and looked at Luhan again, I placed my hand on his shoulder, "You know, she's really worried about you.." I told him.

   "R-Really?" he said still panting. I nod. 

   I grabbed my phone and texted Tao.

"To : Tao

Keep noona busy for 10 more minutes, and then bring her here ok?"

   Then a minute later he replied, 

"From : Tao

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter