Chapter 25 ~

You're an Idol Too?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Previously...

 

   And then everyone cheered and I was smiling brightly and clapped, then I spoke, "MERCI PARIS! JE T'AIME~!" and I made a heart. I liked being the only artist who knew French actually~ It's fun~! 

   Then we all went backstage to get changed, and to head back to the hotel. I was filled with joy from all the love from France. Im really going to miss this place! Who knows when I'll be back?

~~~~~~~~

   Once I got back to the hotel, Luhan kept saying he was going to my room, "I'm going to your room tonight though~~!" he whined like a little kid. As much as I wanted him to come, he can't.

   "Ani! You have to go back to your room and pack! We're headed to the airport tomorrow to go to L.A!" i told him. 

   He pouted at me and I looked away, "Oh god Luhan.. not your pout!" i said. And then he started to do aegyo. Aish! this boy and his childness! 

   "Fine!" i gave in, "but only for 20 minutes!" 

   He jumped around and then pulled me down the hall and into my room. Aishh~ I'm just tred, and I want to go to bed.. It's already 11 PM~! 

   We walked into my room, and he closed the door, and then ran and jumped onto my bed as I slowly made my way there. How does he have so much energy? And then I yawned.

   "Oh. Are you tired baby?" he asked.

   "No~ I'm just yawning because it's a contagious thing." i said with sarcasm. Then he opened up his arms, and motioned me to go on the bed and hug him, and I did. Then he just hugged me. And before I knew it, I fell asleep in his arms.

~~~~4 months later~~~~

   AHHH~! I'm so tired~! It's good to be back now~! AHH! this bed feels softer than it did this morning~ 

Author's POV.

   Kassidy walked into her dorm, dropped her bag on the ground, and then jumped into bed, when suddenly, she recieved a text message. She took a her phone out of her jean pocket, and opened the text and read, 

From : Little Deer<3 Hello~ :) 

I miss you already :( 

Are you able to hang? 

 

   She read it and smiled, then texted Luhan back,

From: Baby K~

Awhh~~! Cheesy oppa ;) keke. 

I miss you too~! But i"m really tired~! :( And I need to go see Lee Soo-Man after. He needs to talk to me about something.. o_o

   After a minute, Kassidy recieved a text back from Luhan,

From : Little Deer <3

Huhh? Why does Soo-Man need to see you D: ?! 

   Kassidy was confused about why Soo-Man needed to see her, so she just wrote back, 

From : Baby K~

Hmm.. I don't know... But I'll text you later okay~? I need to go to Soo-Man's office now! Byeee oppa~ <3

  Then Luhan replied back, 

From : Little Deer <3 

Bye Bye Baby K~ <3 

   She smiled as she put her phone into her pocket. Then she got up and headed out the door and to the SM building where Lee Soo-Man sshi was. 

 

   She walked through the front doors of the building where the body guards greeted her,, and she bowed back, "Annyeong!" and smiled brightly at them. But on the inside, she was filled with worry. What was Lee Soo-Ma sshi going to say to her? Did he find out about the relationship between Luhan and her? Was she going to get fired? Her ind was everywhere. And before she knew it, she was already infront of his door. And she knocked on the door.

   "Come in!" Soo-Man called out from behind the door. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter